How to reorder "Main Menu Items" in Kodi 19.3.
Thumbs Down 
i know that i have to change the order by just moving the sections around in "home.xml".
what exactly do i have to do, to have the "favourites" at 1st place of the "main menu items" list.
Move this code:

xml:
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[10134]</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(favouritesbrowser)</onclick>
<property name="menu_id">$NUMBER[14000]</property>
<thumb>icons/sidemenu/favourites.png</thumb>
<property name="id">favorites</property>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoFavButton)</visible>
</item>

above this code:

xml:
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[342]</label>
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(home_no_categories_widget) + !System.GetBool(myvideos.flatten)">ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/,return)</onclick>
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(home_no_categories_widget) + System.GetBool(myvideos.flatten)">ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return)</onclick>
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(home_no_categories_widget)">ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return)</onclick>
<onclick condition="!Library.HasContent(movies)">ActivateWindow(Videos,sources://video/,return)</onclick>
<property name="menu_id">$NUMBER[5000]</property>
<thumb>icons/sidemenu/movies.png</thumb>
<property name="id">movies</property>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMovieButton)</visible>
</item>
hi, thx a lot Smile
If you don't feel like maintaining your modifications, I have a mod of Estuary (link in signature) that lets you rearrange/hide the main menu items as well as rearrange/hide the widgets for each area.  Link in my sig.

edit: just noticed you're still on Kodi 19.  The link in my sig is for the Omega and greater version.  Here's a link for the Matrix version:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=356349
Got it. Thx. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to reorder "Main Menu Items" in Kodi 19.3.0