Favourites Full screen now?
I just updated Confluence to 4.8.0 and noticed the Favourites option now opens full screen.
Is that on purpose, and if so, can we have a toggle to have the old way back to? Where it was a small part of the
screen on the right side. Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

=7
It's now a window not a dialog - https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/22001
Hi Hitcher,

Thank you for your reply. I can see there are advantages to the new method (like sorting).
For me personally the advantages aren't enough compared to the downsides:

1) it takes the entire screen now
2) keyboard shortcuts to the favourite menu do not seem to work anymore.

I use "Keymap Editor" and I have assigned a key to open the Favourites menu. 
That does not seem to work anymore.

=7

I do notice this: "the old dialog is still present for compatibility".
Would it be possible to have the choice in Confluence - between the old Favourite and new one?

Cheers,
(2024-03-09, 15:13)Seven_PRX Wrote: 1) it takes the entire screen now
That's because it's a window and no longer a dialog.
(2024-03-09, 15:13)Seven_PRX Wrote: 2) keyboard shortcuts to the favourite menu do not seem to work anymore.
Change it from ActivateWindow(favourites) to ActivateWindow(favouritesbrowser)
(2024-03-09, 15:13)Seven_PRX Wrote: Would it be possible to have the choice in Confluence - between the old Favourite and new one?
It's getting removed altogether for Omega so there's no point.
Hello,

I have the same problem with the Keymap Editor and I also have a key to open the Fovorite menu.

How to change ActivateWindow(favourites) to ActivateWindow(favouritesbrowser) in the Keymap Editor?

Thanks,

Andi
Looks like the keymap editor needs updating to ass the new favourites windows.

In the meantime locate the gen.xml file it creates in userdata/keymaps and edit it in a text editor.
Hi Hitcher,

thank you for your answer. In Linux or Windows I would know how to do this. Can anyone tell me how to do this with a text editor on the FireTV?

Thanks,

Andi
Hi Hitcher,

Thank you for already writing to pkscout.

Thanks,

Andi
(2024-03-09, 17:30)Hitcher Wrote:
(2024-03-09, 15:13)Seven_PRX Wrote:  
It's getting removed altogether for Omega so there's no point.
To be clear, are you saying that when I upgrade to Omega the skin Confluence will no longer be available?
(2024-03-18, 14:48)JNRW Wrote: To be clear, are you saying that when I upgrade to Omega the skin Confluence will no longer be available?
No, favourites as a dialog will be removed for Omega.
(2024-03-18, 15:19)Hitcher Wrote:
(2024-03-18, 14:48)JNRW Wrote: To be clear, are you saying that when I upgrade to Omega the skin Confluence will no longer be available?
No, favourites as a dialog will be removed for Omega.
Right, got it, thank you. It’s been around a long time but I really like it. Thanks for the continued upkeep.
Hi. I have just upgraded to Omega 21.0 and have installed from the zip file the skin Confluence. First of all my grateful thanks for the continued support of this skin.

However, I have a small niggle that I cannot for the life of me resolve. On the opening page I cannot get rid of the main menu buttons “MOVIES” and “TV SHOWS”. In Configure Skin/Home Window/Hide main menu buttons they are greyed out.

Can anyone help?
(2024-04-06, 14:37)JNRW Wrote: Can anyone help?
Fixed, thanks for the report.

https://github.com/Hitcher/skin.confluen...3129a74ad6
(2024-04-06, 14:56)Hitcher Wrote:
(2024-04-06, 14:37)JNRW Wrote: Can anyone help?
Fixed, thanks for the report.

https://github.com/Hitcher/skin.confluen...3129a74ad6
Thank you indeed for your rapid reply. Sorry to ask but what should I do now to rectify the problem?

EDIT: Sorted. I employed the other brain cell and reinstalled from the new zip file. All good.
Once again thanks for making Confluence available.
I prefer the favorites dialog to the right, is it possible to manually edit the skin files and get it back as before?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favourites Full screen now?0