How to re-scan music album cover artwork
Hi, I found recently some of my album covers looked grainy and hard to read recently and so I have gone in and replaced them with higher resolution pictures.

What do I have to do now to get Kodi to refresh them?  I tried both Update Library and Clean Library but neither worked.
If you have replaced the image with the same name, eg album.jpg replaced with album.jpg, then after 24 hours Kodi will automatically replace the image.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Unfortunately that hasn't been the case.  I checked it this morning after two days and no.  All I did was replace the photo, but it still has the same name which is folder.jpg.

Is there anything I can do myself?
I believe you can force this by deleting Textures13.db (from userdata\Database).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to re-scan music album cover artwork0