So I updated to Omega v21.....
Quartz is not available for it yet. If there are more like me, than you're very happily using Kodi with Quartz and do not want to use any other skin... So are there plans to get Quartz ready for v21? If not, who can I pay to do it? How much? Kodi is not nearly as nice to use without Quartz....
(2024-04-10, 11:06)mediumdry Wrote: So are there plans to get Quartz ready for v21?
Doesn't seem likely from the original skinner as his last post here was nearly a year ago.
Looks like there was an update on April 06 this year. Look here.
(2024-04-11, 12:46)Chang Wrote: Looks like there was an update on April 06 this year. Look here.
Not Omega ready.
We are having trouble with our mirrors and wrong skins are being uploaded. Still trying to fix.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-04-11, 12:46)Chang Wrote: Looks like there was an update on April 06 this year. Look here.
Last commit was on Jan 31, 2023.
https://github.com/nonJon/skin.quartz/commits/master/
(2024-04-10, 11:06)mediumdry Wrote: Quartz is not available for it yet. If there are more like me, than you're very happily using Kodi with Quartz and do not want to use any other skin... So are there plans to get Quartz ready for v21? If not, who can I pay to do it? How much? Kodi is not nearly as nice to use without Quartz....
I use this skin too (especially on my Android TV) - like it, maybe because of it's minimalism.

Please, check this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3193175
You can also read 2 previous posts, and next of course Wink
going through the threads and pointers... I am so relieved. I have my tv back. I've been fighting every available skin available for Omega, but it's amazing how streamlined Quartz is. (of course, it is so for my wishes and estetic sense, your mileage may vary). Basically, Quartz is working on Omega, I hope it gets pushed to the Kodi repository soon so normal updates will work as well and everyone can see and install it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
So I updated to Omega v21.....0