v21 [Omega] Amber for v21
I recently found some time to work on updating Amber with some missing Nexus/Omega changes.

There are still a few things I haven't gotten around to, like adding Video Versions but I can start working on some bug fixes.
Since I do not have the time to review all the threads I thought it best just to ask to repost any.

My forked Amber repo is at https://github.com/MikeSiLVO/skin.amber.

The master branch is for Omega and there is a nexus branch also.
thank you very much for your efforts
Linux Elementary, Kodi 19.4, Lastest Amber Skin
Android TV 11, Kodi 20.2, Latest Amber Skin
Wow, this is great!
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Manual install only? No repo available for Omega?
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2024-04-10, 15:51)Raitsa Wrote: Manual install only? No repo available for Omega?

Manual install only. There is no repo you can add to Kodi if that's what you mean. The omega version is on GitHub under the master branch.
Thanks, did the manual install and got Amber running on three Nvidia Shields 2019 + Omega very smoothly; smashing work, thank you very much.
Here is hoping there will be a way to get automatic updates for us upgradeaholics.
Some finnish on screen:

@mikeSiLVO I would like to thank you for your great contribution to the skin development. Based on your work, I uploaded a small modification in blue: https://github.com/zuzia-dev/skin.blue.amber
I, too, want to thank you for updating the Amber skin.   Once v21 is released for Android via Play, I'm happy that I will be able to continue to use Amber.  Thank you for your work!
Thank you SO MUCH for taking some time for this!
If you notice any bugs or issues don't hesitate to post them, preferably with screenshots and any related settings that are enabled/disabled.

I don't use Amber so I know very little about any of the settings or features that Bart has added so please include as much info as possible.
sorry for asking such a noob question, but I am new and would like to continue using Amber. But I don't know how to install it manually.
Can someone please explain or add a zip file. Thx in advance for your help.
(2024-04-11, 22:27)antares11 Wrote: sorry for asking such a noob question, but I am new and would like to continue using Amber. But I don't know how to install it manually.
Can someone please explain or add a zip file. Thx in advance for your help.

You can follow the GitHub install instructions from the 3rd post of my skin thread.

Just use skin.amber instead.
Great to see you keeping this one alive. Many thanks.

I will report any bugs as I go. thanks
Thanks for doing this.  You're surely making a lot of people happy.  You are a true gentleman, scholar and a good judge of whiskey!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Omega] Amber for v210