• 3(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)
@escoces1968
Doh...you're right about the versions. I thought I was posting in the Nexus mod thread.
UPDATE #10

Image Additions
  • I added the Grab Fanart Script to the required add-ons so that it no longer displays as "ORPHANED".
  • I added a new button named "CHANGE THE PROGRESS BAR COLOUR" to SKIN SETTINGS > COLOURS. Some of the code was already in place in the default skin, but the button was never created to control it. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added a new button named "FANART WINDOW" to the Top Menu for View Type-24 and 26 (Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2). This is only visible for Seasons and you have two options for the window...Season fanart or TV Show fanart. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added Argentine MPAA icons...ATP, 13, 16, 18 and C. You can use the following text to display the "ATP" icon...Argentina:ATP or AR:ATP. The other icons use the same format.
  • I updated the Brazilian MPAA icons. I also added a new Brazilian icon...ER (Especially recommended). You can use the following text to display the icon...Brazil:ER, ER or BR:ER.
  • I added two more Czechian MPAA icons...6 and X. You can use the following text to display the "6" icon...HU-6 or HU:6. The "X" icon uses the same format.
  • I added Danish MPAA icons...A, 7, 11, 15 and F. You can use the following text to display the "A" icon...Denmark:A or DE:A. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Filipino MPAA icons...G, PG, 13, 16 and 18. You can use the following text to display the "G" icon...Philippines:G or PH:G. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Finnish MPAA icons...S, 7, 12, 16, 18. You can use the following text to display the "S" icon...Finland:S or FI:S. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Hongkonger MPAA icons...I, II, IIA, IIB, and III. You can use the following text to display the "I" icon...Hong Kong:I or HK:I. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Icelander MPAA icons...L, 6, 9, 12, 14, 16 and 18. You can use the following text to display the "L" icon...Icelander:L or IC:L. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Indian MPAA icons...U, UA, A, and S. You can use the following text to display the "U" icon...India:U or IN:U. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Irish MPAA icons...G, PG, 12A, 15A, 16 and 18. You can use the following text to display the "G" icon...Ireland:G or IR:G. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Japanese MPAA icons...G, PG12, R15 and R18. You can use the following text to display the "G" icon...Japan:G or JP:G. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Kenyan MPAA icons...GE, PG, 16 and 18. You can use the following text to display the "GE" icon...Kenya:GE or KE:GE. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Kuwaiti MPAA icons...E, PG, T, and 18. You can use the following text to display the "E" icon...Kuwait:E or KU:E. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Malaysian MPAA icons...U, P12, 13, 16, and 18. You can use the following text to display the "U" icon...Malaysia:U or MA:U. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Maldivian MPAA icons...G, PG, 12, 15, 18, 18R and PU. You can use the following text to display the "G" icon...Maldives:G or MD:G. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added New Zealander MPAA icons...G, PG, M, RP13, RP15, RP16, RP18, R13, R15, R16, R18 and R. You can use the following text to display the "G" icon...New Zealand:G or NZ:G. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Norwegian MPAA icons...A, 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18. You can use the following text to display the "A" icon...Norway:A or NO:A. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Russian MPAA icons...0, 6, 12, 16 and 18. You can use the following text to display the "0" icon...Russia:0 or RU:0. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Saudi Arabian MPAA icons...G, PG, PG12, PG15, R15 and R18. You can use the following text to display the "G" icon...Saudi:G or SA:G. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Singaporean MPAA icons...G, PG, PG13, NC16, M18 and R21. You can use the following text to display the "G" icon...Singapore:G or SI:G. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Slovak MPAA icons...T, U, 7, 12, 15 and 18. You can use the following text to display the "T" icon...Slovakia:T or SK:T. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added South African MPAA icons...A, PG, 7-9PG, 10-12PG, 13, 16, 18, X18 and XX. You can use the following text to display the "A" icon...South Africa:A or SOA:A. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Spanish MPAA icons...A, Ai, 7, 7i, 12, 16, 18 and X. You can use the following text to display the "A" icon...Spain:A or ES:A. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Taiwanese MPAA icons...0, 6, 12, 15 and 18. You can use the following text to display the "0" icon...Taiwan:0 or TW:0. The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Thai MPAA icons...P, G, 13, 15, 18 and 20. You can use the following text to display the "P" icon...Thailand: P or TH: P (there is no space between ":" and "P"). The other icons use the same format.
  • I added Turkish MPAA icons...G, 6A, 6+, 10A, 10+, 13A, 13+, 16+, and 18+. You can use the following text to display the "G" icon...Turkey:G or TR:G. The other icons use the same format except the "+" icons. Use the word plus (e.g. "6PLUS") for the icons with the + symbol.
  • I added Vietnamese MPAA icons...P, 13, 16 and 18. You can use the following text to display the "P" icon...Vietnam: P or VN: P (there is no space between ":" and "P"). The other icons use the same format.
  • I added View Type-15 to Seasons. Thanks to Pi7a for the request!
  • I added Litebox support for the fanart. There is a new button under the ART settings in the Top Menu named "ENABLE LITEBOX EFFECTS". This allows you to alter the appearance of your fanart. You have three options...Blur, Pixelate and Twotone. Once it is enabled it will install the script (if missing) and a SETTINGS button will appear that gives you more control of each option. I'll improve the look of the settings windows as I have time. Thanks to beatmasterrs for allowing me to adapt his code to the skin!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the studio not displaying when "SHOW SETS FLAGS" is enabled.
  • I fixed a problem with the first studio not displaying when multiple studios are listed.
  • I forgot to include the fix for the Music Video discart not displaying in a handful of views. Thanks to _Mike_ for letting me know!
  • I fixed a problem with the plot screen for View Type-18 displaying the plot twice in two different sized controls. Thanks to _Mike_ for reporting the bug!
  • I forgot to include the Top Menu option to enable "FIXED LIST" to View Type-37 (Poster). Thanks to Shredder_guitar for letting me know!
  • The programming name was extending past the time block in the TV Guide. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for letting me know!
  • The image embedded in the mp3 was not displaying correctly in the Main Menu now playing window or the player control window. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the position of the videos in View Type-32 to fully display the info below the title. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • Since the "EXTRAFANART" setting for Seasons was only displaying the default TV Show image, I changed it to display all the fanart images for the TV Show. This also applies to Episodes. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request of this option!
  • The "SHOW FANART SHADOW" button in the Top Menu for View Type-17 (KodiFlixTV) is now visible for Episodes. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I centered the channel icons in the TV Guide. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
UPDATE #11

Image Additions
  • I added the Litebox script to Video Info.
  • I added the horizontal scrollbar to View Type-06. Thanks to Ironbeagle for the request!
  • I added the BD/DVD cases option (for KodiFlix and Right List) to View Type-11. Thanks to Ironbeagle for the request!
  • I added a new color control in SKIN SETTINGS > COLOURS that's named "TV GUIDE - CHANGE THE BASE COLOUR". This gives you more options to customize the TV Guide layout. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • A handful of the main menus were not displaying the candy cane font correctly in the preview window. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with video fanart persisting when accessing video add-ons as a main menu item. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I updated the layout of the Case Selector window for views View Type-11, View Type-16 and View Type-18.

UPDATE #12

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with add-on fanart not displaying. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
I forgot to post this as a new feature...

I added the 3d art to Music Info for albums and songs. I also added a new button to switch between 3dcase, 3dface, 3dflat and 3dthumb. Thanks to toutoune29 for the request!

I just fixed a problem that I introduced when this was added. Your clearart/clearlogo in Music Info will overlap the new 3D art if both are available. I have a fix that will hide the clearart/clearlogo for Albums/Songs that have 3D art.
(2023-12-23, 23:09)latts9923 Wrote: I forgot to post this as a new feature...

I added the 3d art to Music Info for albums and songs. I also added a new button to switch between 3dcase, 3dface, 3dflat and 3dthumb. Thanks to toutoune29 for the request!

I just fixed a problem that I introduced when this was added. Your clearart/clearlogo in Music Info will overlap the new 3D art if both are available. I have a fix that will hide the clearart/clearlogo for Albums/Songs that have 3D art.
Thanks you for the continuous updates @latts9923.
One question though. How does one add 3d art for albums etc as above (as above, centre right)? I tried going into Artwork Options/Manual Configure Artwork and selecting an image for 3D face etc, but nothing is showing.
@Chalklands
You're welcome! If you go to the info screen for an album and select "GET THUMB" you can manually add the 3D art.
(2023-12-24, 13:36)latts9923 Wrote: @Chalklands
You're welcome! If you go to the info screen for an album and select "GET THUMB" you can manually add the 3D art.

Thanks @latts9923!
That's working fine.
How do I add discart next to the cover?
@Chalklands
You bet! That's the 3dface image...not all albums will have this image available. You can search theaudiodb.com for these images.
(2023-12-24, 14:11)latts9923 Wrote: @Chalklands
You bet! That's the 3dface image...not all albums will have this image available. You can search theaudiodb.com for these images.

Thanks!
Just a general question, as I have no idea about modding or skinning. Wondering if there are any plans to add in support in the skin for the Jurialmunkey Wikipedia addon? Or is that outside the boundaries of a skin mod?
@Chalklands
I had to make a tweak to jurialmonkey's module add-on to get it installed on Matrix, but here it is...

I've never heard of this, but it's actually a cool addition to the skin. It's working with MQ 9 on Nexus and Omega as well. It will be part of the next update. Thanks for asking about it!
(2023-12-25, 23:21)latts9923 Wrote: @Chalklands
I had to make a tweak to jurialmonkey's module add-on to get it installed on Matrix, but here it is...

I've never heard of this, but it's actually a cool addition to the skin. It's working with MQ 9 on Nexus and Omega as well. It will be part of the next update. Thanks for asking about it!
Thank you @latts9923. That would be amazing.
To be honest I was just posing the question if it was possible/planned, not actually expecting you to run with it and so quickly!
The only skin I've seen it used in is Arctic Fuse. It's a great feature IMO.
I've just realised that I posted my question in the wrong thread. I meant to post it in the Matrix mod thread! Sorry about that.
UPDATE #13

Image Additions
  • I added support for jurialmonkey's Wikipedia add-on. The add-on is available in my repo under Program add-ons. There is a new button in the context menu named "WIKIPEDIA". Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the "FANART WINDOW" button to TV Shows in the Top Menu for View Type-24 and 26 (Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2). By default it will display the landscape artwork. You can switch to "TV SHOW FANART" to display fanart. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now use View Type-31 for Files and Genres. Thanks to toutoune29 for the request!
  • I changed the "FANART WINDOW" for Seasons to display the Season's landscape art and changed the label to display "LANDSCAPE ART" instead of "SEASON FANART". Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • If you have "ARTWORK HELPER" enabled, Episodes will now display the TV Show fanart if the Season fanart is missing. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
UPDATE #14

Image Additions
  • I added a frost image to the weather effects. It will display when it is snowing in your area. There is a button in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS to disable the image if you'd like.
  • I added Batman and Valentine's Day stars. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

• I added a new 7 day option to the Weather widgets. You can select this option if you arrow down on WEATHER and select QUICK EDIT > WIDGETS MANAGEMENT > WEATHER. Thanks to dannyau for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the weather submenu button "WEATHER-SETTINGS" not taking you to the correct location in the SETTINGS > SERVICE menu.

ImageMaintenance
  • For Seasons and Episodes, the fanart now cycles if using "ARTWORK HELPER". Also for Episodes, if using "EXTRA FANART" the background will display the Season fanart by default and revert to TV Show fanart if the Season fanart is missing. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)0