• 1(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod v1.7.4

Installation Guide
The entire skin (including the Multi-Mod) is now available on my repo. You should be able to install all future Multi-Mod updates via Kodi. (If some settings do not take effect after installing the Multi-Mod, you may have to reset the skin (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS) in order for them to work correctly.)

NOTICE
After installing an update to the skin, if you have "SHOW AEON MQ 8 VIDEO INFO" or "SHOW AEON MQ 8 EXTENDED INFO" selected in the Top Menu, you will need to select the "SHOW DEFAULT" buttons for both and then select the "SHOW AEON MQ 8" buttons again to reload the correct files.

Downloads
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
Original theme pack with additional themes included

Automated skin settings
Cronxbmc
Scripts
Favorites

Mods added to skin
  • I added KodiFlix to the Movie views. It is labeled "VIEW TYPE-16".
  • I added KodiFlix TV to the TV Show views. It is labeled "VIEW TYPE-17".
  • I added the "EXTRA ART" button to the Top Menu for VIEW TYPE-01 (Right List view). It is set to "OFF" by default. There are two art options..."ACTRESS" (requires the Red Carpet Actress add-on from my repo) and "CHARACTERART".
  • I added a Patriotic menu bar.
  • I added a Christmas menu bar.
  • I added the candy cane font and the candy cane background option. Once enabled, the background setting will reset if you select a font other than Candy Cane.
  • I added the modern font.
  • I added the Media Info for the Video OSD. There is a button named "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" under SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS.
  • I added the "GO DIRECTLY TO FULLSCREEN WHEN PLAYING A SONG" button. It is located under SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS.
  • I added the ability to display multiple fanart images for Sets if "EXTRA FANART" is enabled. This uses Skin Helper to display the fanart images assigned to the Set.
  • I added "ARTWORK HELPER" to the fanart options for videos.
  • I added a "SHOW ANIMATED POSTER" button to the Top Menu. It is disabled by default.
  • I added a "SHOW ANIMATED FANART" button to the Top Menu. It is disabled by default.
  • I added Australia, Canada, Italy, Korea and Netherlands to the MPAA flags. The same file naming convention applies to these flags as it does to MQ 8. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the updated code!
  • I added the VISUAL EFFECTS to SKIN SETTINGS.
  • I added the Grab Fanart Script to the main menu background options for Movies.
  • I added the "PLAY MELODIES" button for the Main Menu in Skin Settings.
  • I added the Star Wars, Alien, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas stars to the rating star selector in Skin Settings.
  • I added the Blue, Orange, Purple, Star Wars, Batman, Independence Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas themes to the Image Themes in Skin Settings. There is a new download available specifically for MQ 9.
  • I added the option to select different music viz views in the OSD settings and added style3D. I named the default music viz view style1. I also added the style3D settings HIDE JEWEL CASE, HIDE WEATHER AND DATE, HIDE RATING STAR AND SONG INFO and HIDE NEXT SONG INFO. I also added the album spine image to the back reflection. This spine was missing on MQ 7 and MQ 8.

• I added the JohnyBee Mod to the music viz OSD settings for style1 and style3d.
  • I replaced the "DISC ART" on/off button in the music viz OSD settings with a three option button (similar to MQ 8). The options are OFF, ALWAYS and IF AVAILABLE.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the plot info for Sets in KodiFlix. If the Set had more than 14 movies, KodiFlix would not display the extended Set info.

Image[size=x-large]Maintenance
  • I changed the "EXTRA FANART" button for videos to use the "extrafanart" subfolder (if available). If the subfolder is missing, it will display the background image for the video content.
  • I changed the image for the audio flag.

I have checked and rechecked these mods...everything seems to be working. If you run into a problem, please let me know. Enjoy!

Updates
06/19/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
07/01/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
07/23/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
08/05/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
09/02/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
10/15/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
10/20/23 - A few bug fixes. Read here for more info.
11/18/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
11/23/23 - New additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
12/10/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/22/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/23/23 - A bug fix. Read here for more info.
12/26/23 - New additions and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/29/23 - New additions, bug fix and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/07/24 - New additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
01/12/24 - New addition and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
01/21/24 - New additions and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/28/24 - A few bug fixes. Read here for more info.
02/04/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/11/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/16/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/18/24 - New additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
02/19/24 - New addition and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
02/25/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
03/09/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
03/22/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
03/31/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
04/05/24 - New additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
04/20/24 - A bug fix. Read here for more info.
04/25/24 - A few bug fixes. Read here for more info.
04/26/24 - A few bug fixes. Read here for more info.
04/28/24 - A new addition. Read here for more info.
05/12/24 - New additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
05/13/24 - A bug fix. Read here for more info.
@latts9923,

Only one info, no need to insert a button 

"GO DIRECTLY TO FULLSCREEN WHEN PLAYING A SONG" button. It is located under SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS.

It has been removed from the MQ9 skin as it is now a native Kodi feature. Here is where you find the native feature in Kodi, no need to use the addon for it.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
UPDATE #1

ImageAdditions
  • I added code to display multiple Artist logos while viewing Artists (if available).
  • I added the Sets flags. There is a new "SHOW SETS FLAGS" button in the Top Menu. It is disabled by default.
  • I added the "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" button to the Top Menu. When set to "LOGO" it will also display the "LANGUAGE FLAGS STYLE" button. Right now it only controls the flags for the Sets flags.
  • I added "SLIDESHOW" and "SLIDESHOW + VIEWING" buttons to the music viz settings. This uses the Artist Slideshow add-on to display Artist fanart, and uses the same fadetime setting as MQ 8.
  • I added a CANADA DAY menu bar as well as a corresponding theme and visual effects button. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request, theme, and holiday images!
  • I added the "Theme in use" info to the Settings widget.
  • I added the "SHOW DIFFUSE FOR DISC ART" button to View Type-01 (Right List) as well as music viz. These are two different buttons...one does not affect the other.
  • I added layouts 2-7 to music viz.
  • I added the "LOGO IN CD" button to music viz. This only displays for layouts 4-6.
  • I added the "HIDE FURNITURE AFTER 10 SECONDS" button to music viz.
  • I added the "ENABLE FORCED VIEWS" button to the Top Menu. You can now force views for Movies, Sets, Set Movies, TV Shows, Seasons, Episodes, Artists, Albums, Songs and Music Videos.

ImageBug fixes
  • The Artist info was not displaying in VIEW TYPE-01.
  • The Canadian TV and United States TV MPAA flags were both being displayed at the same time. I changed the code for the US TV flags from "String.Contains" to "String.IsEqual". I also added more filename options to all the United Stats MPAA flags. You can see all the options if you open Includes.xml and search for "MPAA United States". Under that you will see all the filename options in the <visible> line for each flag. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for letting me know!
  • I resized some of the focus surrounds for KodiFlix so that they fit the poster and case images better. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • While resizing the focus surround images, I found a bug in KodiFlixTV that has probably existed for quite some time. If you selected LANDSCAPE or CLEARART as your view for KodiFlix, the default focus surround in KodiFlixTV would persist when changing to POSTERS or TV ART views. There was quite a bit of extraneous code in both KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV that I removed to fix this bug.

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the "GO DIRECTLY TO FULLSCREEN WHEN PLAYING A SONG" button from SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS. That option is now native to Kodi under SETTINGS > MEDIA > MUSIC > SWITCH TO VISUALIZATION ON PLAYBACK. Thanks to Wanilton for pointing this out!
  • I changed the English flag for languages and subtitles from the US flag to the UK flag. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

I'm going to try a different way of updating the Multi-Mod. I zipped the entire skin and uploaded the file to my repo. You should now be able to install the skin via Kodi to update the Multi-Mod.
Hey buddy - fonts 9 &10 missing (candy Cane and Future(?)) Just a heads up
UPDATE #2*

ImageAdditions
  • I added a new option to the Happy Birthday settings. You can now include a name below the banner.
  • I added the Grab Fanart script background button to the main menu settings for TV Shows and Music. They are all independent controls. Thanks to RonnieG3 for the request!
  • I added the VHS flag to mediatype. Add ".vhs" or ".vhs." to your filename to see the flag. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a new Extra Zoom Focus option for the default view of KodiFlix when Center Focus is selected. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the Right List view from MQ 8 along with all the settings. I implemented a few things from MQ 9 into the view as well. The view is named "VIEW TYPE-18".
  • I added the skin settings scripts to MQ 9. The files are available below. They will also be added to the first post.

ImageBug fixes
  • The TheMovieDb Helper error has been resolved. Thanks to Wanilton for providing the fix!
  • View 14 was only working for Movies. It now works for Sets and TV Shows as well. Thanks to Wanilton for letting me know!
  • I fixed a problem with the Sets poster not displaying correctly for KodiFlix when Boxsets, Movie Set Cases and Center List are enabled on a Linux or Android OS. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I found a typo in the original code for View 09 and 10 that kept them from being seen in the Top Menu for Artists. You can now use those views for Artists.
  • I fixed a problem with the file size info missing in the Files Manager. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlixTV displaying empty rating stars for episodes that have no rating and shifting the stars and year info to the right. Thanks to TrailFoX for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I noticed that the posters were not showing correctly with the Default view for KodiFlix. I changed the aspect ratio from scale to stretch.
  • I made the filenames in the File Browser align left instead of center to allow more room for longer filenames to display correctly. The longer names were overlapping the size. Thanks to Wanilton for reporting this!
  • The "Premiered" label for Seasons in KodiFlixTV wasn't quite wide enough to display the entire date.
  • View-06 is now available to be used for Artists. Thanks to RonnieG3 for the requset!

Downloads
Cronxbmc
Scripts
Favorites

You can now install the Multi-Mod via my repo. If you don't have my repo installed, the link is in the first post of this thread.

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. Sorry for the inconvenience.
UPDATE #3*

Image Additions
  • I added code to allow Albums and Songs to display multiple fanart images when "ARTWORK HELPER" is selected. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a custom script-embuary-video.xml to the skin. You can access this by going to Video Info, select down on an actor and select a video. Thanks to Wanilton for the request!
  • I added the List 3D view. It is named View Type-19.
  • I added the List 3D Music view. It is named View Type-20.
  • I added the List 3D v2 view. It is named View Type-21.
  • I added the List 3D v2 Music view. It is named View Type-22.
  • I added the ability to use List 3D Music and List 3D Music v2 with songs.
  • I added the Magazine 3D view for Artists and Music Videos. It is named View Type-23.
  • I added the Shelf 3D view. It is named View Type-24. While adding this view, I noticed in the code that there was an option to display the videos as a fixedlist or a wraplist. There is a new button in the top menu named "SHELF 3D WRAPLIST" that is disabled by default.
  • I added the Shelf 3D Music view. It is named View Type-25.
  • I added the Shelf 3D v2 view. It is named View Type-26.
  • I added the Shelf 3D Music v2 view. It is named View Type-27.
  • I added the Wall 3D view. It is named View Type-28.
  • I added the Wall 3D Music view. It is named View Type-29.
  • I added the Wide view for videos and music. It is named View Type-30.
  • I added the Wall view for Music. It is named View Type-31. Thanks to toutoune29 for the request!
  • I added the Wall view for Videos. It is named View Type-32. Thanks to melons2 for the request!
  • I added the "PULSE PAUSE LABEL" setting to SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS. Thanks to melons2 for the request!
  • I added the ability to display clearart/clearlogo for albums and songs with View Type-01.
  • I added the "MEDIA FLAGS" buttons from MQ 8 to the top menu. You have three options...ALWAYS VISIBLE, AUTO, and OFF. I can't remember who asked for this...but here ya go! Haha
  • I added the SDTV flag to mediatype. Add ".sdtv" to your filename in order to see the flag. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a new "SHOW MEDIA CASE" button for the default views (1-15) that only affects TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!
  • I added the ability to select the Colored Recordlabels add-on in SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with View Type-18 where the media case was displaying for the Artist. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for letting me know!
  • The bit depth flag was displaying for all content. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a few errors that were showing in the log. Thanks to Wanilton for reporting them!
  • I fixed a bug with the case reflection not displyaing in the correct position for Layout 1 in music viz. I also added the album cover reflection. This was also a problem with View Type-01. Thanks to Wanilton for letting me know!
  • The media case was not displaying for albums in Music Info.
  • There were two "PROGRAMS ADD-ONS" listed under "FILTRATE" (in the blue list) if you customized the main menu and selected "REPLACE THIS MENU WITH..." and then selected "ADD-ONS". The second one in the list now shows as "GAMES ADD-ONS".
  • I added code to display the plot screen for View Type-18 (Right List) when you select right twice. This is tied to the "PLOT SCREEN FONT SIZE" button in the Top Menu. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the "ZOOM EXTRA FOCUS" for the default layout in KodiFlix (View Type-16) where the focus surround did not fit the case when "BD/DVD CASES" and "COLORED CASES" were selected. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the "Theme in use:" label for the Settings widget not displaying "My Theme" when selected in Skin Settings. Thanks to wags1 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • View Type-18 can now be used for add-ons and Files. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

I renamed the update file in my repo to skin.aeonmq9-1.6.0.zip, so you can now install the Multi-Mod via Kodi. If you don't have my repo installed, the link is in the first post of this thread.

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. Sorry for the inconvenience.
UPDATE #4*

Image Additions
  • I added the "SHOW EXTRAFANART IN THUMBNAIL" button to the Top Menu for Shelf 3D music (View Type-25) and added code to support it. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added the progress bar to Fullscreen info. Thanks to TrailFoX for the request!
  • I added the back and spine images to View Type-19 (List 3D). Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the custom font code to the Arial fontset. Thanks to Oxymore for the request!
  • I added the Panel view. It is named View Type-33. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!
  • I added the Poster Zoom view. It is named View Type-34. I also added a scrollbar, so when you arrow down the first time it will display the scrollbar. The second time you arrow down it will take you to the actor and rating info for the video.
  • I added the Modern List view. It is named View Type-35.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Music Info screen where both the album and song case were being displayed at the same time. Thanks to Wanilton for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed quite a few errors and warnings from the log. Thanks to Wanilton for reporting them!
  • The "Version" label was missing in View Type-18 for add-ons. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The media flags bar for Sets was displaying for View Type-24 and View Type-26. Thanks to Oxymore for reporting the bug!
  • The rating stars were not displaying correctly for View Type-24. Thanks to Oxymore for reporting the bug!
  • The "RENAME" button was not working for View Type-15 Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The watched flag for some of the new views were remaining visible when the "SHOW WATCHED LABEL" setting was disabled. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The spine for View Type-24 was not displaying correctly. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The case reflection for Sets in View Type-24 and View Type-26 was not displaying correctly.
  • View Type-29 for Music was not working. Thanks to wags2 for reporting the bug!
  • View Type-22 for Music had an incorrect height for the focusedlayout. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • There were six "SHOW MEDIA CASE" buttons visible for Seasons in views where they should not appear. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the "UPDATE LIBRARY" button in the Top Menu. When selected, it would toggle to "STOP SCANNING" and would not toggle back to "UPDATE LIBRARY" after the scan was complete. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • View Type-31 can now be used to browse Files for Music. Thanks to toutoune29 for the request!

I renamed the update file in my repo to skin.aeonmq9-1.6.0.zip, so you can now install the Multi-Mod via Kodi. If you don't have my repo installed, the link is in the first post of this thread.

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. Sorry once again for the inconvenience.
Hello!
I've tried out the view 32 (wall) and the Automatic panel can't be disabled.
You disable it, but it still pops up, but without darkening the rest of the screen.

And how would I set up black and white icons at the bottom, like AeonMQ8 had?
Digital Clock Screensaver with a lot of options - check it out!
And does this skin feel a bit more sluggish than MQ8?
I thought they rewrote it to make it more responsive and to use less resources, but it doesn't feel like that on my end.
Running this on RPI4 LE 10.
@vdb86
Howdy,

Doh...you're right. Music and videos both have a wall view, and both have panel settings. If either one was enabled, it would show the panel for both. It's been fixed and will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

MQ 9 uses colored media flags only.

The default MQ 9 from the Kodi repo is much more "lightweight" than the Multi-Mod.
Thank you for the fix!

I'm used to white media flags, we'll see if I can recalibrate myself with the colored ones.

Makes sense!
But that skin doesn't have the "good" wall view and they won't incorporate it, so it's either I use this one or continue using MQ8.
I plan on releasing an update this weekend. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
UPDATE #5*

Image Additions
  • I added the option to switch between clearart/clearlogo in View Type-35 (Modern List) based on the SKIN SETTINGS > CONTEXTUAL ART setting. I also added the "CLEARART AND CLEARLOGO (IF AVAILABLE)" button to the Top Menu for Modern List. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the Alphabet Scrollbar to View Type-04. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new gradient line for the Sets flags that is in the same position as the Movie media flags when "SHOW SETS FLAGS" is disabled. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added an option under SKIN SETTINGS > MAIN MENU that is named "WIDGETS - ITEMS EXHIBITED AT THE SAME TIME". This setting was available in MQ 8. This will allow you to switch between 8 (default) or 12 items displayed. Thanks to GrimGriefer for the request!
  • I added a WEBDL icon to the mediatype flag. To display the flag, you can add ".webdl" or ".web-dl" to your filename. Thanks to GrimGriefer for the request!
  • I added the IMAX and IMAX Enhanced icons to the resolution flag. To display the flags, you can add ".imax." or ".imax-enhanced." to your filename. Thanks to GrimGriefer for the request!
  • I added the option in music viz to display fanart from an extrafanart folder in an album folder if you have the new "ALBUM EXTRA FANART" button selected in music viz. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added code to display the Artist banner for Albums and Songs in View Type-09. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added code to display library info for playlists in the main menu. Thanks to BiTeMeNoW for providing the code!
  • I added two more options for number of items to display in the playlist widgets. You can now select 96 or 192 items. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added a new button named "HIDE NOTIFICATION POPUP" to SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS. When enabled you will no longer see the popup at the top of the screen. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added "version (number)" to the "Mod by Latts" label in the settings widget. This version number will match the update number in the forum so that you can verify you have the latest update installed.
  • I added China and South Korea flags to the audio and subtitle flags in the media flags. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added the PosterLite view from MQ 8. It is named View Type-36. Thanks to cd-r for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • View Type-21 is no longer visible for Genres. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • View Type-31 is no longer visible for Genres.
  • The "IMPORT SETTINGS" button in SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS was not working correctly.
  • The reflection for the focused item in the main menu widgets was not displaying.
  • Animated posters were not displaying on the video info screen.
  • The watched flag for View Type-16 (KodiFlix) was not displaying correctly in the Boxsets layout.
  • If you hit the back button on remotes or backspace on keyboards in music viz while the CU LRC Lyrics script was running it would cause Kodi to crash. It looks like woggs was the first to report this, but I forgot to take a look at it. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug again!
  • I fixed a problem with the File Manager. The number of items in the right list was overlapping the left list. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • If you were missing discart for an album, and you had "DISC ART" set to "ALWAYS VISIBLE" and you had "LOGO IN CD" enabled for layout 4 or 6 in music viz, the clearlogo and artist name were both being displayed on the blank CD. The clearlogo was also not positioned correctly. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!
  • The ascending and descending sorting labels were showing for the opposite sorting order. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • View Type-31 (Music Wall view) and View Type-32 (Video Wall view) both have automatic panel settings. If either one was enabled, it would show the panel for both. Thanks to vdb86 for reporting the bug!
  • The scrollbar was not accessible from Maps in the Weather view. Thanks to rob63 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the video preview window for View Type-35 to the upper left so that it wasn't overlapping items in the view. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I changed the Movie/TV Show widgets posters code so that all posters and animatedposters show the same aspect ratio.
  • The widget media flags will no longer display for music playlists. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • There was code for a TV icon to display as mediatype, but the image did not exist. Thanks to MB1968 for asking about the icon.
  • I changed the code for the episode widget background. You will now see the default fanart image for the TV Show. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
First of all, thank you very much for the work you do. Once again a magnificent skin.
I use view number 2 (Showcase) and I would like to know if the following can be done:
1) Put a button to disable the first line where it lists the watched and unwatched movies.
2) In this same area put the "Oscar" awards as there was in the MQ7 I think it was.
3) Finally I have a problem that in the movies that I have saved more than one country the flag does not appear on the line below. If it were possible to "paint" only the first flag of the two or three options.
Many thanks for everything.
Hi.
First of all, congrats. MQ9 MultiMod is my preferred skin from now on. It has all that I've missed in "regular" MQ9 keeping me stuck with MQ8 Matrix Mod...
But some things still can be done better, imho. First two are in the pictures area. After installation, nothing is shown in pictures section as the default view mode is not available for images. You first need to navigate "blind" to the settings and change the view mode to something available in pictures. This is no big thing as you need to do it only once, but nevertheless it should be fixed.
The second one, when you use the "thumbnail" view the background image is way too bright and the not active thumbs are way to dark. It is very confusing and didn't look good.

The background picture needs to be a lot darker and the not active thumbs should clearly be more visible. Maybe not changing the brightness of the not active thumbs but change the background color of the active tile to indicate which image is selected?
Aside this I would love to see the picture information in the not used left lower area instead only be visible when entering the context menu. In Esturay skin there are similar view modes that shows the information there so it is possible at least.

I'm using CoreElec 20.2 and the power/submenu is not clearly labeled. At least not in German translation. There are two "Shutdown" and one "Power" Button. Aside this the "internal restart" only is shutting down the system, not rebooting it into Android as it should do. When power on the device manually after this "reboot" it will boot into Android. So the issue is, that the system shuts down instead of rebooting. With default Estuary skin this is working as it should, so it has to be an issue with the skin, not with Kodi oder CoreElec in general.

I had to install the skin manually using a .zip as I didn't found it in your repo. Probably because it has exactly the same name as the "regular" MQ9 skin? So it could be my fault.

The installation is not flawless. When the skin is installed there is a message "Don't push any key until preparation is finished" (or similar, I have read it in German). Here a percentage number should be shown to indicate what is done and how far the installation has gone. This did not start as a few requester from Kodi are blocking the finishing process until eternity but are not visible on the starting screen. So I needed to blindly answer those requester (most likely some missing dependencies or addons but dunno as I couldn't see them) just with UI sound as guide before the skin finally starts configuring itself. From there the installation is running without any further issue... So the requester from Kodi must be visible above this screen to be able to handle them, if some appear... This is an old issue I also had with MQ8 Matrix Mod and regular MQ9 before...
---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, Claus

https://modellbahnblog.de/buddy-tools/
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)0