• 2(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)
Hello.

They don't display any flag if there are multiple Countries (Android, View Showcase). Is possible to fix it?

Thanks a lot.
UPDATE #6*

Image Additions
  • I added the option to display either the default Video Info screen or the Aeon MQ 8 Video Info screen. There are two new buttons in the Top Menu under "ORGANIZE" that are named "SHOW DEFAULT VIDEO INFO" (enabled by default) and "SHOW AEON MQ 8 VIDEO INFO". Pressing either button will run a script, so give it a few seconds to run. You will see an alert when the script has finished. The same buttons and functionality from MQ 8 are now in the Top Menu as well. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a total episode count to the information bar for TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added code to hide the line above the media flags if you turn the flags off. Thanks to Oxymore for the request!
  • I added Iceland and Israel flags to the language flags. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added a button under "MEDIA TYPE" in SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES that's named "SHOW ALTERNATE 4K FLAG". When enabled, it will display the 4K UHD flag instead of the CineAlta 4K flag. Thanks to Legalguy for the request!
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to actors for View Type-18. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The TV icon was not displaying due to the fact that I entered the code into the wrong variable. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The top title and info panel was not displaying for View Type-36 (PosterLite). Thanks to cd-r for reporting the bug!
  • The webdl icon was not displaying due to a similar naming convention to the webtv icon. Please use the extensions ".web." (with a leading AND trailing period), ".webrip" or ".web-rip" to display the webtv icon. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • The information bar was not displaying for Seasons or Episodes.
  • In layout 4 of music viz, the logo from a previous artist was still visible if you played an artist that did not have a clearlogo image available. Thanks to mjnman for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the focused info for episodes in View Type-18 (Right List) to look similar to MQ 8. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I updated the image for the VHS flag. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the image!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
Hello, firtsly I give thanks for the good work in this skin. The option "SHOW AEON MQ 8 VIDEO INFO" is the best improve done. I love this feature.
I work in android, view type 2.

Bugs that I found:

1) If I choose the option "SHOW ALTERNATE 4K FLAG", the color in the colorpick don`t have effect. It is not possible to change the color of the casse. It work fine with the option off.
2) If they are two or more countries in your database, the flag icon is not shown. It work fine with only one country.

Thanks a lot for the work.
Hi, 2 questions to MQ 9:

1. Does the MQ 9 skin take over also the features/settings for Kodi 20?

2. Is it possible to take over the inidividual settings from MQ 8 into MQ 9 skin?
Hi.
Today I've patched the MQ9 MultiMod EPG view to be readable.

The original one is dark grey text with dark grey background. Not a good choice, if you ask me.

Now the text is white ans much better to read.

Aside this I've managed to avoid overlapping of long title for short programs.

Here is the modified xml file:
https://www.kodinerds.net/wcf/attachment...ludes-zip/

Screenshots and zip are hostet on the German Kodinerds Forum. I don't know if they are visible here, if you're no member of this forum. For me they are. If there are issues the German post can be find here:
https://www.kodinerds.net/thread/73421-a...post731522

Now I need to fix the ugly pictures view mentioned above. But this is much more complicated. I would love to add something like the "infoWall" view from Kodis default skin Estuary, best without the blue color as I would prefer the grey tones used anywhere else in the skin.
---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, Claus

https://modellbahnblog.de/buddy-tools/
UPDATE #7

Image Bug fixes
  • I introduced a scrolling problem to the Top Menu when I added the alphabet scrollbar to actors for View Type-18. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • If you switched to the MQ 8 Video Info screen, Music Videos were displaying the title twice if "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" was set to "LOGO". If you're using the MQ 8 Video Info screen, you'll need to switch to the default and back to MQ 8 for the fix to work. Thanks to martinsvision for reporting the bug!
@escoces1968
You're welcome!

I've noticed the same problem with videos that have multiple countries in the database not displaying the country flag. The code uses Skin Helper to display the flag, so I'm thinking it's something with the latest version of the Skin Helper or Metadata add-on.

I'll take a look at the colorpicker when "SHOW ALTERNATE 4K FLAG" is selected.

@Bladerunner1962
1. I'm not sure what you mean by "take over" settings for Kodi 20. There is a guisettings.xml file for GUI specific settings, and a settings.xml file specific to the skin.
2. No, you can't use your MQ 8 settings.xml with MQ 9. They each have settings specific to the skin.

@Lehmden
Thanks for taking a look at the EPG code. I'll look at adding your changes to the Multi-Mod. I'll take a look at the pictures code when I can.
UPDATE #8

Image Additions
  • I added a button named "SHOW VIDEO INFO SEPARATORS" to the Top Menu for the MQ 8 Video Info screen. Thanks to melons2 for the request!
  • I added View Type-06 to the list of views for Music Videos. Thanks to _Mike_ for the request!
  • I added the following studios to the Colored Studio Icons add-on...6th and Idaho, 7Flix, 7HD, 7mate HD, 7th Art Releasing, 9Gem HD, 9Go!, 9HD, 9Life, 9Rush, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, 10 shake, 24 25 Films, 87Eleven, 777 Films Corporation, 1111 MediaWorks, AbbottVision, ABC (Au), ABC AU, ABC Classics, ABC Comedy, ABC Jazz, ABC ME, ABC Me2, ABC Me3, ABC News 24, ABC Pictures International, ABC Pictures, ABC TV Plus, Acorn TV, Acorn, AcornTV, Ad Vitam Production, Adler Entertainment, AFI, Aftermath Entertainment, Aftermath, AFTRS, Agamemnon Films, Agat Films & Cie, AGBO, Agencia Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE), Agência Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE), AI-Film, alfa matrix, Alfama Films, alfred hitchcock productions, alfred j. hitchcock productions, All 4, Almeida Theatre, Alter Ego Pictures, Amazon Freevee, AMBI Group, AMC+, américa, Amicus Productions, Amusement Park Films, ANCINE, Anova Pictures, Archangel Studios, Ariztical Entertainment, Ariztical, Armory Films, ARTE GEIE, Artebis Entertainment, Artébis Entertainment, Artemis Productions, Artémis Productions, Artsploitation Films, Aspect Ratio Films, Aspect Ratio, Asta Film, Astillero Films, Asymmetrical Productions, Atomic Monster, Atresmedia, ATRESplayer Premium, Attraction Images, Audience, Avante Filmes. These images are provided by the user lynxstrike. I will continue to merge icons alphabetically as time permits.

Image Bug fixes
  • I removed the "SHOW ALTERNATE 4K FLAG" button from SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES. The 4K UHD flag is now available as a flag style under SKIN SETTINGS > MEDIA CASE FOR VIDEOS. This allows you to choose a case color and display the 4K UHD logo for the 4K case if you desire. Thanks to escoces1968 for reporting the case color problem!
  • I removed an image from View Type-36 that was keeping the fanart from being displayed. Thanks to cd-r for reporting the bug!
  • The Chinese language flag was displaying as blue instead of red. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The Panel settings were not working for View Type-06. Thanks to _Mike_ for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The "SHOW DIFFUSE FOR DISC ART" button is now visible for all views that require the option. Thanks to _Mike_ for requesting this!
  • I replaced the TVDB rating/votes info for Trakt rating/votes info in the MQ 8 Video Info screen due to the fact that the TVDB ratings are no longer being updated. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
UPDATE #9

Image Additions
  • I added a button to the Top Menu for Live TV named "SHOW CHANNEL ICONS". This will toggle between the channel name and logo in the TV Guide. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added the option to View Type-06 to switch between clearart, clearlogo, and discart for Music Videos. Thanks to _Mike_ for the request!
  • I added a line to the fanart code to display the Season fanart image if you are viewing Episodes and you have "ARTWORK HELPER" selected. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added code to the media flags to display the record label for a Music Video. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the visual effects to Movies, TV Shows, Concerts, Video Info and Music Info. I also added the "HIDE VISUAL EFFECTS" button to the Top Menu.
  • I added a Batman menu bar. I'm not 100% happy with this one yet...might make some tweaks. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added a Batman font. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added the Poster view from MQ 8 (View Type-37). Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added a new button named "CHANGE THE RADIOBUTTON BASE COLOUR" in SKIN SETTINGS > COLOURS.

Image Bug fixes
  • The discart for Music Videos was not displaying in a handful of views after the last update. Thanks to _Mike_ for reporting the bug!
  • The "EXTRA ART" setting in the Top Menu was not visible for Episodes and Music Videos in View Type-18. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!

I can't see the update in the repository. (matrix)
@escoces1968
Hmm...I just checked my Matrix install and the skin is available from my repo.
If anyone is interested, here's a link to an animated Christmas background.
I have tried the update. It looks beautiful as always.

I found the next problems:

The items are very small 

When the movie has two or more countries the flag don`t show.
The info (budget, etc. ) is not show. I have deleted simplecache but it don't work.

Thanks a lot
@escoces1968
1. That's odd...the items you circled in Video Info are the correct size on mine. I can't think right now why it would look that way on yours.
2. For the missing info, are you running Skin Helper v1.20.1 and Metadata version v1.20.1?
Hey latts, the second problem is fixed when I updated the skin helper and the metadatautils. Only those items are missings.

The version for nexus (1.20) is not posible to put in matrix. I have need to put the matrix version from macelveldt repository (1.1.43 and 1.0.50)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)0