v20 Nexus - Change default click action back to open the Channels window
Exclamation 
Hi all,

I’ve had to create a new account. Sorry for that.

I recently upgraded to v20.1 and I noticed immediately this change in the change logs

Quote:Estuary PVR Home Screen: Change default click action to open the Guide window

Sure enough, when I went to the TV tab on my home screen the Guide and Channels icons have switched places.

I was hoping to find a way to switch it back or maybe add the option to configure the order of the icons.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Daz
You would have to modify the skin to do that.  Alternatively, my Estuary mod (see signature for link) lets you pick what action to take (defaults to opening the guide to be consistent with stock Estuary).  The mod is like 98% stock Estuary with some changes to let you customize the Home screen more.
(2023-05-22, 12:31)pkscout Wrote: You would have to modify the skin to do that.  Alternatively, my Estuary mod (see signature for link) lets you pick what action to take (defaults to opening the guide to be consistent with stock Estuary).  The mod is like 98% stock Estuary with some changes to let you customize the Home screen more.

Default click action for Nexus‘ stock Estuary is channels, not guide. We reverted the change of the default select action before Nexus release.

But the OP is about changing the order of the Estuary’s PVR Home Screen section items, which can be done by patching the skin, yes. There is no setting for this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nexus - Change default click action back to open the Channels window0