inputstream problem with filmfriend.de-AddOn
Liebe Community,

Ich nutze einen RPi4 mit dem Image LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-10.0.3.img (neu aufgesetzt und nur filmfriend-Addon installiert).

ich würde gerne über Kodi auf filmfriend.de zugreifen. Dazu gibt es auch ein Add-On,
über das sich auch dort vorhandene Filme anzeigen lassen, allerdings wird ein Film nicht abgespielt,
sondern es erscheint die Fehlermeldung:

Allgemeiner Fehler bei der Wiedergabe. Für mehr Informationen Protokoll einsehen.

Ja, mache ich natürlich (vgl. Auszug aus Log am Ende)

Also im Protokoll fällt mir auf, dass es dieses Verzeichnis unter LibreElec auf dem Rpi4 gar nicht gibt:

ERROR <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting /usr/lib/kodi/addons/inputstream.

Also schon naheliegend, dass es dann wohl nicht richtig funktionieren kann. Aber installiert ist laut Kodi InputStream Adaptive 19.0.7.1 von LibreELEC Add-ons...

Mein Login-Daten auf Filmfriend passen ausch -- dies schließe ich daraus,
dass das Add-On nur umgekehrt meckert, wenn ich bewusst falsche Login-Daten eingebe, nicht wenn ich die richtigen eingebe.

Eventuell wird das Add-On nicht mehr gewartet -- zumindest war es zwischenzeitlich der Fall (Stand Dez 2021)--, so dass im Quelltext
von libmediathek4.py "inputstreamaddon" manuell durch "inputstream" als Workaround ersetzt werden sollte (vgl.  https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...ehr-funzt/).

Dies funktioniert bei mir allerdings nicht. Auch nicht, wenn ich libmediathek4.py aus dem Git-Repo selbst rüberkopiere und die alte ersetze, auch nicht wenn ich dort dann noch inputstreamaddon durch inputstream ersetze. Oder etwa das ganze Git-Verzeichnis selbst rüberkopiere...

Finde es sehr schade, dass das nicht funktioniert, aber vielleicht hat ja von Euch jemand das zum Laufen gebracht und kann einen Tipp geben, wie es funktioniert.

Herzlichen Dank für Eure Hilfe,
hj19

p.s. log-Auszug wie gewünscht in https://paste.kodi.tv/ eingefügt und gespeichert. Erscheint aber leider nicht in Vorschau dieses Threads...
@hj19  Welcome - this is an English language only forum. Please post in English, if you require assistance then please use a service such as Google Translate.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
ups ...sorry for not writing in English, so once again in English:

Dear Community,
I use a Raspberry Pi 4 with a fresh Image LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-10.0.3.img. I only installed the add-on filmfriend. filmfriend.de is a german platform for streaming videos.
My login is accepted, but when selecting a video an error message appear meaning something like "General Error with Playing. Look in the Log-File for more information"
In the log-File I found two interesting lines:

ERROR <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting /usr/lib/kodi/addons/inputstream
ERROR <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Unable to load widevine shared library (/storage/.kodi/cdm/libwidevinecdm.so)

and -- yes -- there is no directory /usr/lib/kodi/addons/inputstream on my raspberry, indeed.

But kodi says: InputStream Adaptive 19.0.7.1 from LibreELEC Add-ons is installed (it was an automatic install due to dependencies of installing filmfriend-addon).

I found a thread in german (https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...ehr-funzt/) with the problem, filmfriend-addon is not playing videos, with the hint of a workaround substituting inputstreamaddon (obsolete) with inputstream in the file libmediathek4.py or substituting the whole file with the newer version libmediathek4.py from the git-repo, but nothing is working for me...

o.k. that (filmfriend) is perhaps a too special question, especially because the add-on filmfriend.de seems to being not maintained at the moment.
But the error-messages show, that there is a more general inputstream problem, isn't it?
Has someone experiences with filmfriend on kodi? So even when no one of you has experiences with filmfriend, perhaps someone has a hint, what's the problem with inputstream.

Looking forward for any help you can give,
thanks a lot hj19
Dear community,

filmfriend.de Add-On is now working. For everyone who is interested in the solution, two steps were important after installing the filmfriend-addon itself:

1) in the file libmediathek4.py you manually have to substitute every occurence (there are two) of "inputstreamaddon" with "inputstream", because the first one is obsolete and the filmfriend-addon isn't maintained in the moment. So this file isn't "up to date".
2) You manually have to install the addon InputStream Helper and afterwards to manually install the widevine library in the addon options of InputStream Helper. It is not installed automatically with the filmfriend-addon, because of lacking dependencies -- but nevertheless filmfriend-addon needs it to start playing a stream.

have a nice sunday, hj19
Information 
Hello
I've been looking for solutions to get the "Filmfriend.de" add-on working for quite a while. However, the approaches shown so far do not help.
I have no remnants of inputstreamaddon in line 218-229. Despite this, I can retrieve the movie lists in the add-on, but when I try to select them, I get the already known error message.

listitem.setProperty('inputstream', 'inputstream.adaptive')
            listitem.setProperty('inputstream.adaptive.manifest_type', 'mpd')
            if 'licenseserverurl' in item:
                listitem.setProperty('inputstream.adaptive.license_type', 'com.widevine.alpha')
                listitem.setProperty('inputstream.adaptive.license_key', item['licenseserverurl'])
            listitem.setMimeType('application/dash+xml')
            listitem.setContentLookup(False)
        elif streamType == 'HLS':
            listitem.setMimeType('application/vnd.apple.mpegurl')
            listitem.setProperty('inputstream', 'inputstream.adaptive')
            listitem.setProperty('inputstream.adaptive.manifest_type', 'hls')
            listitem.setContentLookup(False)

(sorry, I don't find the possibility to post a code block, like in other forums)

Call to @Sarbes: Release the code or give us a handover what has to be done. I am not a programmer and can only try to find dedicated developers with time via crowdfunding.

However, for this I need a clear overview of what needs to be done & what it takes to get the addon actively maintained again and like the other streaming addons finally running stable after a long tedious development.

What do you Filmfriend.de lovers think about this? Would you be part of a crowdfunding for suitable devs? Does anyone have other or even better ideas? What do you have to write to the Filmfriend.de developers for them to possibly develop a Kodi addon?

Committed greetings
Posibilitarian

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3132577

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
inputstream problem with filmfriend.de-AddOn0