• 1(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Tajo
Video views

Current version (3.0.3) updated 09-March-2020:

- Fix for Artist Slideshow option
- Improvements in Multiwall view (it seems it was too hard for some people to figure out how to exit from it...)

https://mega.nz/#!d9VA0SZD!v12crRrxwKv5k...hiA6laaMT4
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
just one word : waouh !!!!
This looks like it will be a great add-on, an awesome add-on, but I've never liked those cases. Sorry. For me they just look almost cartoony. The Muti-mod clear cases would look nicer or at least the standard Aeon-8 cases. Is that possible?
hi Manfeed,
have you planed to include all the views from Tajo ? it'll be so cool....
(2019-10-21, 20:24)toutoune290 Wrote: hi Manfeed,
have you planed to include all the views from Tajo ? it'll be so cool....

That’s the plan, at least most of them. But it’s just not a matter of copy&paste... so to be honest, it’ll take some time...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks Manfeed for coming on board aeon mq.

Looking forward to your work on this.

Will your skin have a different id so can install both yours and @latts9923 mods?

Cheers
(2019-10-22, 13:35)the_bo Wrote: Thanks Manfeed for coming on board aeon mq.

Looking forward to your work on this.

Will your skin have a different id so can install both yours and @latts9923 mods?

Cheers

Thanks! Yes, it will have a different id. I will release the mod like a whole skin, not as a patch to apply, so no problem at all...
Link with the first alpha version added to the first post.
Everything is working fine for me in your 3 views Triple 3d shelf 3d and Multi poster but my old problems with Aeon MQ8 in the other views are back of course the Artwork I have downloaded with Artwork Beef is not cycling because of that reason I started to use latts9923 Aeon MQ8 Mod he added an Artwork Beef Button in the right upper corner in the Art Section. Because I really don't like that Aeon MQ 8 wants to download the Artwork by itself.
But like I said in the views you added everything work's fine and the skin uses the Artwork I downloaded with Artwork Beef good working alpha!
Very nice overall.
Hopefully some of my comments will be useful.
On Mulitiwall you might want to make the time before the details appear configurable. Also the drawing of the rows seems a little slow on my machine.
Definitely needs the option to turn music off.
Again for an Alpha this looks great and works well too. Thanks for the update.
(2019-10-28, 23:22)E net Wrote: Very nice overall.
On Mulitiwall you might want to make the time before the details appear configurable. Also the drawing of the rows seems a little slow on my machine.
Thanks for your comments!

As I said in the Aeon Tajo thread when introducing Multiwall view, despite its apparent simplicity it's by far the more complex view I've ever created. It's a view only suitable for powerful machines.

Sorry, but since all the animations are hard coded it's not possible to configure the timing; everything is carefully synchronized.

About the music, you can always turn it off (I myself also do it) in skin settings, there's an option for it.
(2019-10-29, 02:07)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-10-28, 23:22)E net Wrote: Very nice overall.
Thanks for your comments!

As I said in the Aeon Tajo thread when introducing Multiwall view, despite its apparent simplicity it's by far the more complex view I've ever created. It's a view only suitable for powerful machines.

Sorry, but since all the animations are hard coded it's not possible to configure the timing; everything is carefully synchronized.

About the music, you can always turn it off (I myself also do it) in skin settings, there's an option for it.   
Thanks for you reply. First of all I'm surprised you call this an Alpha, it's definitely at least a Beta Smile

The machine I have is the Shield which is the most powerful Android machine out there. So if on a machine that powerful you can see the drawing  I would suggest that there "might" be some optimisations required. Sorry if this sounds like an argument, I don't mean it that way. Just a little weird to be told that the Shield isn't powerful enough. I guarantee that that will be a new experience to me and the thousands of other Shield owners lol.

Thanks again Smile
I call it Alpha because it's far for complete, but you're right, the new views must work well, that's one of my aims, never release something half-baked...

I didn't know what your machine was, so I assumed that would be the problem... I don't work with Android, only Windows, but I can assure that even in an old i3 pc with windows 7 and integrated graphics, Multiwall works perfectly and there is no drawing visible nor any other issue... You could try Aeon Tajo and see if the same happens in Multiwall 3D view...
Can you add a right list view with the background clarity of the original  ? Not so a milky looking like aeon tajo has it, is this possible? It would be nice to have that in the future when it's done
(2019-11-08, 10:58)Amjak Wrote: Can you add a right list view with the background clarity of the original  ? Not so a milky looking like aeon tajo has it, is this possible? It would be nice to have that in the future when it's done

I don't know if I understand you right... do you mean that you prefer something like this:

to something like this?

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Tajo2