• 3(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Tajo
(2019-11-15, 00:21)Konon Wrote: @manfeed catch the Font (Kiye Sans, The Bold Font, Aeon_settings, GreyscaleBasic), otherwise I have it like this ... Smile

Ok, thanks, the next version will have your new fonts, but I'll wait a bit to catch more bugs before releasing it...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Then do not forget about mpaa, please ... Smile
Icons Mpaa
IncludesVariables.xml
xml:
    <!-- ########## WIDGETS - MPAA ########## -->
    <variable name="widgets_mpaa">
        <!-- MPAA Russian -->
        <value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:0) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,RU:0) | String.IsEqual(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:0)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_0.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:6) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,RU:6) | String.IsEqual(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:6)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_6.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:12) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,RU:12) | String.IsEqual(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:12)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_12.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:16) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,RU:16) | String.IsEqual(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:16)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_16.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:18) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,RU:18) | String.IsEqual(Container(510).ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:18)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_18.png</value>
xml:
    <!-- ############# ETIQUETA MPAA ########## -->
    <variable name="mpaa">
        <!-- MPAA Russian -->
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:0) | String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,RU:0) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:0)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_0.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:6) | String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,RU:6) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:6)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_6.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:12) | String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,RU:12) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:12)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_12.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:16) | String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,RU:16) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:16)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_16.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:18) | String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,RU:18) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:18)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_18.png</value>
xml:
    <!-- ############# ETIQUETA MPAA EM REPRODUCAO ########## -->
    <variable name="mpaa_fs">
        <!-- MPAA Russian -->
        <value condition="String.Contains(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Russian:0) | String.Contains(Videoplayer.Mpaa,RU:0) | String.IsEqual(Videoplayer.Mpaa,RUS:0)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_0.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Russian:6) | String.Contains(Videoplayer.Mpaa,RU:6) | String.IsEqual(Videoplayer.Mpaa,RUS:6)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_6.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Russian:12) | String.Contains(Videoplayer.Mpaa,RU:12) | String.IsEqual(Videoplayer.Mpaa,RUS:12)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_12.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Russian:16) | String.Contains(Videoplayer.Mpaa,RU:16) | String.IsEqual(Videoplayer.Mpaa,RUS:16)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_16.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Russian:18) | String.Contains(Videoplayer.Mpaa,RU:18) | String.IsEqual(Videoplayer.Mpaa,RUS:18)">$VAR[mpaa_path]RU_18.png</value>
Fantastic work as always!

Are your awesome animated lyrics also included? Couldn’t find a way to turn them on. When playing music I brought up the playback bar by pressing m, and when I selected playback settings, the settings window was not shown. However it works when playing video.
(2019-11-15, 00:37)Konon Wrote:
(2019-11-15, 00:25)Asiapentti Wrote: @manfeed  Thanks for the quick work also on music section. Should exrtafanarts work in mq 8 Tajo same way as in Aeon Tajo? If so, is there some setting that i should activate?  Couldn't get it to work neither in Triple 3D view or 3D music visualization.
Yes it works! I just checked. Settings - up arrow.

I think that in music section you still need to have extrafanart folders to show extrafanart in mq 8? Lots of artist i still have those and those work just fine. But i would like to get rid of those extrafanart folders as they are duplicate what i have in artist information folders. In Aeon Tajo everything works just fine without those extrafanart folders in music.

Artist slideshow addon solves this problem in 3.x versions for music visualization, but needs some updates for skins.
(2019-11-15, 11:19)Asiapentti Wrote:
(2019-11-15, 00:37)Konon Wrote:
(2019-11-15, 00:25)Asiapentti Wrote: @manfeed  Thanks for the quick work also on music section. Should exrtafanarts work in mq 8 Tajo same way as in Aeon Tajo? If so, is there some setting that i should activate?  Couldn't get it to work neither in Triple 3D view or 3D music visualization.
Yes it works! I just checked. Settings - up arrow.   

I think that in music section you still need to have extrafanart folders to show extrafanart in mq 8? Lots of artist i still have those and those work just fine. But i would like to get rid of those extrafanart folders as they are duplicate what i have in artist information folders. In Aeon Tajo everything works just fine without those extrafanart folders in music.

Artist slideshow addon solves this problem in 3.x versions for music visualization, but needs some updates for skins.   

I don't have extrafanarts folders, I have fanart1, fanart2, fanart3... beside the rest of the artist's artwork and it works fine when selecting EXTRA FANART in the section ART of the upper menu in MUSIC, just like in Aeon Tajo.

By the way, I use the advancedsettings.xml method to tell Kodi to include those images in the artwork database...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-11-15, 11:33)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-15, 11:19)Asiapentti Wrote:
(2019-11-15, 00:37)Konon Wrote: Yes it works! I just checked. Settings - up arrow.   

I don't have extrafanarts folders, I have fanart1, fanart2, fanart3... beside the rest of the artist's artwork and it works fine when selecting EXTRA FANART in the section ART of the upper menu in MUSIC, just like in Aeon Tajo.

By the way, I use the advancedsettings.xml method to tell Kodi to include those images in the artwork database...

Ok, thanks for the information. I use the advancedsettings.xml method too and named images fanart1, fanart2..everything works in aeon tajo.

Dont know if it matters, but my artist info folder (where my artist artwork is) is completely different place, than where my music files are. Maybe pointing (and moving artwork) to back to where my music files are will solve this problem.

Anyway, good to know it’s something on my side and should work when i get things sorted out.
@manfeed  got extrafanart working on 3d music visualization, but not in Triple 3d view. Should extrafanart rotate work also in views?
(2019-11-15, 16:41)Asiapentti Wrote: @manfeed  got extrafanart working on 3d music visualization, but not in Triple 3d view. Should extrafanart rotate work also in views?

I only adapted some parts of Aeon Tajo to Aeon MQ8, that’s the reason why you get extrafanart in 3D music vis. However the backgrounds for the whole skin (even Tajo views) are provided by the original MQ 8 and I think it still uses the old extrafanart folder method...
(2019-11-15, 17:01)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-15, 16:41)Asiapentti Wrote: @manfeed  got extrafanart working on 3d music visualization, but not in Triple 3d view. Should extrafanart rotate work also in views?

I only adapted some parts of Aeon Tajo to Aeon MQ8, that’s the reason why you get extrafanart in 3D music vis. However the backgrounds for the whole skin (even Tajo views) are provided by the original MQ 8 and I think it still uses the old extrafanart folder method...

Ok, good to know. Thats what i thought. Music vis is more important to me anyways, cause in view triple 3D which i use, extra fanart is not a big deal, as its behind everything. Just wanted to be sure, that i wasn’t missing something.

Thanks again for this great mod!
Hi,
So looks like there’s a bug maybe. If I go to concerts and play one, the skin randomly plays another, which is fine. However I think the original skin allowed to toggle random playback on/off. If after playing some concerts and then using the Cinemavison addon, the Cinemavision addon displays a list of unplaced concerts. So it seems that the skin is not cleaning up after itself from the KODI playlist after playing concerts.

thx
Only thing missing from this skin is the Atmos and DTS-X badges....
For the uninitiated, what’s the key differences between Aeon Tajo and Aeon MQ Tajo?
(2019-11-21, 02:12)Cinephile Wrote: For the uninitiated, what’s the key differences between Aeon Tajo and Aeon MQ Tajo?

It's mostly a merge between Aeon Tajo and Aeon MQ 8, trying to take advantage of the best of both skins.
If you are a happy user of Aeon Tajo and don't miss a thing, then there's no reason to try Aeon MQ 8 Tajo.
If you like Aeon Tajo, but at the same time miss all sorts of bells and whistles (colors, widgets and many more options...) that Aeon MQ 8 offers, then this is for you...
Hello everyone

Do you know how to remove the music that is in the background?
I can't find out what it is.

please
thank you
(2019-11-21, 12:00)gerrymonroe Wrote: Hello everyone

Do you know how to remove the music that is in the background?
I can't find out what it is.

please
thank you

I would guess somewhere under "settings"
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Tajo2