v21 Confluence (Omega)
Quote:when adding the address above as a source, i am not getting a zip file.....am i doing something wrong or overlooking a step or just a dipchit??

Hi,
if you want to install by .zip-file:

https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence/...master.zip
Should available from the official repository now.
Can confirm, am seeing it here now (Australian mirror, I presume...)
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
How can i add the Systembutton to the Menu?
(2024-05-04, 16:50)djtale2003 Wrote: How can i add the Systembutton to the Menu?
It's already there:

unfortunately not. With addons the entries stop.
So you've hidden it but want it back.

Edit userdata\addon_data\skin.confluence\settings.xml and change <setting id="homemenunosystembutton" type="bool">true</setting> to <setting id="homemenunosystembutton" type="bool">false</setting> while Kodi is closed.
I didn't do anything about it. At least not consciously

Kodi runs as Libreelec on the Raspberry. When I close Kodi, the Raspberry is off. I just changed the file, but after the reboot it is back to "true"
You'll have to ssh in, I think, manually kill Kodi, and then do it, as Kodi re-writes that file as it exits.

(I believe in the LE settings addon you can turn on SSH if you haven't already).
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Is it possible to add music bitrate and sample rate to info display? Currently only format (and rating) is shown there.
It would be nice to see those also on 'Media info' music library view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence (Omega)0