• 37(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
Excellent. Thanx Thanx Thanx!!!!
@wags1
Hmm...everything is in place for the skin to include the library editor script when it installs. I'll have to take another look.

@andrzejls
@defleppard73
Since there are two now that are using this change, I'll wait for three more "yeas". If I get five users that say yes, I'll include it in the next update.
(2024-05-07, 00:05)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
@defleppard73
Since there are two now that are using this change, I'll wait for three more "yeas". If I get five users that say yes, I'll include it in the next update.
@latts9923 At first I was not sure as to what that change would achieve, but then seeing it, I think it is good addition. On the other hand, being a "devil`s advocate", one knows what is the artist that is playing that song so it might be conceived as a "redundancy" info giving the fact that with "EXTRA FANART" you see pictures of the artist as well as artist "clearlogo" is shown in lower right corner of the screen. So, I guess, what I am saying is that if you want to include this modification in the next update, fine. It will not hurt anything but adds some extra features. This is just my personal opinion anyway.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
(2024-05-07, 00:05)latts9923 Wrote: @wags1
Hmm...everything is in place for the skin to include the library editor script when it installs. I'll have to take another look.

@andrzejls
@defleppard73
"Since there are two now that are using this change, I'll wait for three more "yeas". If I get five users that say yes, I'll include it in the next update."
I lend my vote to the change,
There is a Nexus update for the Cron for Kodi add-on that works with Omega as well. The link has been updated in the first post.
*Edit * Found my problem few lines in config file corrupted, my guess is been few months no tv because moving and cron tried to many changes at once and corrupted the config .. Its odd that it was corrupted in the middle of the file never seen that before l..

@latts9923 still getting a multiple line errors in cron . Would there be any reason i would have to complete uninstall reinstall ? Has something changed in the config file format ?
Hi.. here some images with full quality..

@martinsvision
I'm not sure about any changes to the config. You might ask robweber on his thread.
Does Red Carpet work with Aeon MQ 9 ?

The Up Next addon doesn't show me a pop-up at the end of the episode. The next episode plays automaticly. But I have no PopUp with the menu items.
@gaston70
Yes, Red Carpet works with MQ 9 using View Type-01, View Type-18 and the MQ 8 Video Info screen.

I'm using Up Next v1.1.9+matrix.1 and it is working fine...is that the version you have as well?
Dumb question but how to I change to Showcase view in the movies section?  In MQ7 it was left them up but not in MQ9.
@kinghtrider
In the Top Menu, navigate to "VIEW TYPE" and go down one to the "VIEW TYPE SELECTOR". Showcase is View Type-02.
@andrzejls
It's like the "EXTENDED PLOT" setting in KodiFlix only it displays the Set plot above the individual movie plots. It takes a while to scroll through a long list of movies just like "EXTENDED PLOT".
UPDATE #23 -This will update the skin to v1.2.4

Image Additions
  • I added View Type-38 (Multiplex) from MQ 8. Thanks to Gilogo for the request!
  • I added ten more animated menu bars...they are numbered 17-26.
  • I added a new plot setting to View Type-18 for Movies named "CONSENSUS AND PLOT", as well as a new plot setting for Sets named "PLOT AND EXTENDED PLOT". Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • If you had "LOGO IN CD" enabled in the music viz settings for layout 4, 5 and 6 it would hide the discart set in Skin Settings from layout 1, 2, 3, 7 and 3D. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • If you had "LOGO IN CD" enabled in the music viz settings for layout 4, the artist name would display on top of the clearlogo in the discart (if clearlogo was available).
  • View Type-16 was not honoring the "ACTIVATE PLOT ROLLING" setting in SETTINGS ► SKIN SETTINGS ► GENERAL SETTINGS. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I removed the "ACTIVATE PLOT ROLLING" setting in the Top Menu under "ORGANIZE". It was copied from MQ 8 and served no function. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The code for the auto complete keyboard was commented out in the original code. It is now working. Thanks to mjnman for reporting this!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS ► RESTORE SETTINGS ► EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
@latts9923 Bad link for the mod file in post 1.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0