• 46(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
@latts9923

I moved to a GoogleTV device and found out they do not have a "File Manager" app. Sideloading apps is also blocked (although now and then some hacking pops-up, thet gets fixed in the next OS update). While there are (very few) options on the PlayStore of File Apps compatible with Android TV, I recalled that Kodi has a File Manager...

Unfortunately it seems that MarcosQ never implemented this option on the skin, or at least I wasn't able to find it (while it is easily available on Estuary). Am I right that the File Manager is not implemented? Or is it there a way to access it from the AeonMQ skin?

If not implemented, any chance this can make the "wish list"?  Shy

Thanks a lot for your work !!!
latts9923 answered that:
Quote:2. From Settings in the main menu, hit down twice to open the submenu and you will see the link for the Files Manager.
Total Commander and X-plore are fine File managers and work on GoogleTv
(Yesterday, 08:41)Maxi Wrote: @latts9923

Unfortunately it seems that MarcosQ never implemented this option on the skin, or at least I wasn't able to find it (while it is easily available on Estuary). Am I right that the File Manager is not implemented? Or is it there a way to access it from the AeonMQ skin?

If not implemented, any chance this can make the "wish list"?  Shy

Thanks a lot for your work !!!
@Maxi There are 2 (two) methods you can access "FILES MANAGER" in MQ9 latts9923 mod.
1. Go to SYSTEM --> SETTINGS --> CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU pick one of the "EMPTY" MAIN MENU entries --> REPLACE THIS MENU WITH... SETTINGS --> FILES MANAGER.
2. From main GUI menu scroll left or right to get to "VIDEO ADD ONS" (I think this is the one or "PROGRAMS. I modified/customized this and do not remember exactly) and click "down" arrow on your remote to select "SUB MENU" FILES MANAGER selection is there.

@latts9923 I just realized that "CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU" in SETTINGS is misspelled.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
I think there's even a third option. When you press the letter S, you should see a pop up menu containing the item File Manager.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

(10 hours ago)MB1968 Wrote: I think there's even a third option. When you press the letter S, you should see a pop up menu containing the item File Manager.
@MB1968 You are correct if one uses keyboard.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0