• 131(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2024-05-08, 22:54)rygogg Wrote: @CoachGuy I already have that setting selected. Any other ideas?

I'm only using TMDb Helper for my widgets and I noticed that some movies & shows don't have studio icons... Maybe it's on the add-ons that you're using?
(2024-05-07, 23:21)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2024-05-04, 15:26)sonypshomer Wrote: Setup that makes sense to me.

https://cdntube2.b-cdn.net/mp4/b0f60c86f...85052e.mp4

Since upon loaded the default page is on the 2nd menu, i had to relocate "Discover" to it on the side menu.

To me discover is like a main hub, when i or any user open kodi. So in there must have:-

1. What's On TV Now - based on my own tv channel last view
2. My trakt TV episodes availabe to watch today
3. Movie trending this week available to watch
4. if all the above nothing exciting then i should just listen to music based on last album played

After Discover i should go up to see what's on live TV or on radio

Only then below menu should be other media collections, games, camera and adult stuffs

To differentiate AH2 with AF, i tried not to use stacked menu. Becoz AF more into horizontal menu that stacked vertically.

I just wish that the interface while audio only (music/ radio) is playing will be much nicer aka animating other than lyrics and spectrum analyzer i.e rotating disc art, album art, like AH2

Nice. What device do you have for this setup?

NGL, that was screen recording from a gaming PC where kodi was installed. I have similar setup on Nvidia shield 2017 with a tad slower response.
Hi, is it possible to move the search bar from the bottom to the top? I can't seem to find this option in the settings.
(2024-05-07, 23:26)CouchGuy Wrote: Is anyone having this issue in widget customization window? I have three categories for my movie & tv show hub but it's only showing one or two. But when you go directly to the hub, it's showing all your categories.

The same thing happens to me too but with 6.27 it doesn't happen to me, when updating with the categories strange things happen to me as I mentioned in a post above
(2024-05-09, 04:06)sonypshomer Wrote:
(2024-05-07, 23:21)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2024-05-04, 15:26)sonypshomer Wrote: Setup that makes sense to me.

https://cdntube2.b-cdn.net/mp4/b0f60c86f...85052e.mp4

Since upon loaded the default page is on the 2nd menu, i had to relocate "Discover" to it on the side menu.

To me discover is like a main hub, when i or any user open kodi. So in there must have:-

1. What's On TV Now - based on my own tv channel last view
2. My trakt TV episodes availabe to watch today
3. Movie trending this week available to watch
4. if all the above nothing exciting then i should just listen to music based on last album played

After Discover i should go up to see what's on live TV or on radio

Only then below menu should be other media collections, games, camera and adult stuffs

To differentiate AH2 with AF, i tried not to use stacked menu. Becoz AF more into horizontal menu that stacked vertically.

I just wish that the interface while audio only (music/ radio) is playing will be much nicer aka animating other than lyrics and spectrum analyzer i.e rotating disc art, album art, like AH2

Nice. What device do you have for this setup?

NGL, that was screen recording from a gaming PC where kodi was installed. I have similar setup on Nvidia shield 2017 with a tad slower response.

That's what I thought. It's pretty fast.
(2024-05-09, 14:58)Carfer Wrote:
(2024-05-07, 23:26)CouchGuy Wrote: Is anyone having this issue in widget customization window? I have three categories for my movie & tv show hub but it's only showing one or two. But when you go directly to the hub, it's showing all your categories.

The same thing happens to me too but with 6.27 it doesn't happen to me, when updating with the categories strange things happen to me as I mentioned in a post above

Try to delete this line in the categories that is not showing in editor.

"sidemenu_guid": " xxxxxxxxxx"
(2024-05-09, 16:25)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 14:58)Carfer Wrote:

But where exactly is that line?
In some xml?
(2024-05-09, 22:49)Carfer Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 16:25)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 14:58)Carfer Wrote: The same thing happens to me too but with 6.27 it doesn't happen to me, when updating with the categories strange things happen to me as I mentioned in a post above

But where exactly is that line?
In some xml?

I don't know what exactly is that. But I compare the category that is showing in the widget customization window to the category that is not. And it works for me.

This is the file for Movie Hub

skinvariables-shortcut-1101menu.json

And for TV Show Hub

skinvariables-shortcut-1102menu.json

EDIT: I think the "sidemenu_guid": " xxxxxxxxxx" is for submenu not for categories. Delete only the one you seen in category NOT in the submenu.
Yessssss thank you very much for Latest update @jurialmunkey 😭😭😭 FULLSCREEN!!!
many blessings 🙌🏾
Omg latest update I can finally set top bar and have no profile settings blaring on my left that I've never once used. And loop in my widgets is finally working again. Whoop whoop. Like getting to the end of my next episodes and it looping back to the beginning. Hells yeah. Love it. Thanks @jurialmunkey
Kudos to @jurialmunkey for the latest update. We only missing Spotlight in classic mode now.
Hello,
General query, can you use multiple fanart in spotlights. e.g. for say a TV show  can you cycle between multiple fanart images?
(2024-05-11, 21:27)PraiseOdin Wrote: Kudos to @jurialmunkey for the latest update. We only missing Spotlight in classic mode now.

You can do that in home page already... set "side widgets" for any home menu item... or set your classic widgets then switch to complex mode and set your spotlight... it'll go straight from spotlight to widgets.
Though it's only available in home page at the moment, still a good sign
@Rinicko I'm aware of that but what I want to achieve is having the current categories with the icons and shape ( looks very clean ) on top as the topbar.
(2024-05-12, 00:01)PraiseOdin Wrote: @Rinicko I'm aware of that but what I want to achieve is having the current categories with the icons and shape ( looks very clean ) on top as the topbar.

ohhh I see.... from the way the topbar is now(variation of sidemenu as opposed to something entirely different) it does seem like an expanded topbar option may come at some point... closet you can get to what you need right now is to disable spotlight... categories won't exactly move to topbar but they'll slide up... but I'm sure you may already know of that
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0