• 138(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
Since latest update I can't scroll down past spotlight anymore
Any update I have the same issue?
(2024-05-18, 18:00)Joe Daring Wrote: Hi all... does anybody have a problem with the UI staying DIM after the ScreenSaver (DIM! :-) ) has kicked-in, even if the UI is correctly responds to all remote commands?

Starting a movie or anything else doesn't work and have to force reload of the Skin to have it bright again!

As far as I can tell, this doesn't happen with other skins... Tested on Confluence and AH2.

Kodi Running on an OSMC Vero 5, With OSMC latest Release 2024.04-1 (Kodi 20.5)

Thank you...
Joe

If it helps it happens to me also Smile Not sure if it still does on kodi 21, didnt try.
(Yesterday, 09:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: Sorry, I forgot that if you've modified the default you need to add the window target manually. Default setup will have the correct target, but re-adding as a new item needs target added manually.

You can find your saved config in:
"userdata/addon_data/script.skinvariables/nodes/skin.arctic.fuse{your.skin.username}/skinvariables-shortcut-homemenu.json"
(replace homemenu with 1101menu etc. if a hub).

Then find the submenulist entry for the category. It'll have something like this in it:
json:

"submenulist_label": "Grouped Channels",
"submenulist_path": "pvr://channels/tv/",
"submenulist_icon": "DefaultAddonPVRClient.png",
"submenulist_target": ""

All you need to do is change submenulist_target to be "tvguide" (or can also be "tvchannels" if you prefer).

Save file, restart Kodi, go into widgets config then back out to force it to rebuild with the new target, then it should work.

YES!! THAT FIXED IT!! THANK YOU!!

I'm going to have to start calling you St. Jurial because you keep performing these miracles man haha!
Can anyone tell me what setting to change the video background size.

Hi @jurialmunkey I haven't used kodi in a while. I want to queue up some episodes to watch back-to-back I can't find the current playlist. Can you help. It's not where it used to be on the options side menu thanks
any update on this please
Hi... Thanks for confirming I'm not alone...

Haven't had a chance to test on Kodi 21, as Omega hasn't been released on OSMC, yet...
I have Kodi 21 on my Philips Android TV, where it got installed automagically, but as long as AH2 works there, I'm keeping it that way and don't need to install Arctic Fuse...

At least until I feel at ease with it, and realease for general family use! ;-)
Thank you!

(Yesterday, 19:47)eesdil Wrote:
(2024-05-18, 18:00)Joe Daring Wrote: Hi all... does anybody have a problem with the UI staying DIM after the ScreenSaver (DIM! :-) ) has kicked-in, even if the UI is correctly responds to all remote commands?

8< --- SNIP! --- 8<

Kodi Running on an OSMC Vero 5, With OSMC latest Release 2024.04-1 (Kodi 20.5)

Thank you...
Joe

If it helps it happens to me also Smile Not sure if it still does on kodi 21, didnt try.
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0