• 86(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
Thumbs Up 
@latts9923 It's CoreElec the version berfore works but don't have it anymore
Is there a way to remove the splash screen it says finalizing and then keeps spinning   
For windows 11 it works fine just tested it 
Btw Love your work
Quote:Anyone having trouble with Multi Weather addon? Have multiple boxes went down same time but the people on the forum say its fine was wondering if it was somehow skin related 🤔
@martinsvision Currently it's broken see 352028 (thread)
Nothing to see with the skin mod ronie is working to solve the problem
UPDATE #36 - This will update the skin to v1.7.6

Image Additions
  • I added a "SHOW DIFFUSE" button to the Litebox settings in the Top Menu. When enabled, you will also see a "DIFFUSE AMOUNT" button that allows you to select a percentage for the diffuse (default is 80%). When changing the percentage, you may be required to exit to the main menu and return to Movies in order to refresh the diffuse image. As of now, this only displays when "ART" is set to "DEFAULT FANART".

• I added a custom Global Search script if you have the Global Search add-on installed.

Image Bug fixes
  • The Artist thumb was displaying in the wrong aspect ratio in the Music Info screen.
  • The rating stars were not displaying the correct color in almost all the views. Thanks to Karny for reporting the bug!
@latts9923,       hi  i am still unable to load your mod onto nexus 20.5  for some reason it wont final settings   many thanks  https://paste.kodi.tv/pemayebaje.kodi

2024-05-30 11:00:25.432 T:7240    error <general>: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting zip://special%3a%2f%2fhome%2faddons%2fpackages%2fskin.aeonmq9.nexus.mod-1.7.6.zip/
2024-05-30 11:00:25.433 T:7240    error <general>: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq9.nexus.mod]: invalid package special://home/addons/packages/skin.aeonmq9.nexus.mod-1.7.6.zip
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0