Release plugin.video.skyott - Addon for Peacock and Skyshowtime
yes
But, when I've deleted those letters from country code (left blank space), I've succesfully logged in with key file...
Then you need to enable the debug logging in the kodi settings and send me the log, so I can try to figure out the problem.
I've probably inserted wrong country code... If something will be wrong, I,ll contact you. Thanks for help.
Este app está bloqueado
Este app tentou acessar informações confidenciais na sua Conta do Google. Para manter sua conta segura, o Google bloqueou o acesso
Como posso resolver esse erro quando vou acessar minha conta do Gdrive no kodi
Add filmes no Gdrive e não tenho mais acesso pelo kodi por causa dessa msg
@Wandersons - the forum language is English only please.

Use of services such as Google Translate is acceptable if required.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Is anyone else having a problem with this addon?  I sometimes use it to watch Peacock in the US and it will now hang at the commercial breaks (it used to work).  It will then start skipping the show segments and only playing the commercials.  I get a Kodi error but I forgot what it says, something about an invalid parameter or something.
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
It sounds like a problem in inputstream adaptive. You can go back to version 0.5.0 of the addon, I think it should work:
https://github.com/Paco8/plugin.video.sk...tag/v0.5.0
Does this work with Chromecast (Google TV)
(2024-05-30, 13:09)medguy74 Wrote: Does this work with Chromecast (Google TV)
Yes.
Strange as run and configured are greyed out. I will have a play, thanks for your reply
Sorry, I haven't used Kodi for years, I didn't install the app, just the repository!
Deleted
(2024-05-30, 09:29)Paco8 Wrote: It sounds like a problem in inputstream adaptive. You can go back to version 0.5.0 of the addon, I think it should work:
https://github.com/Paco8/plugin.video.sk...tag/v0.5.0

Thanks, this appears to have worked.
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.skyott - Addon for Peacock and Skyshowtime0