• 3(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
Damn...
Looking forward to trying it out on a 32 bit Android TV box with 4Gbs of RAM but what about those that want to use it on a Amazon 4k Firestick. Will it work?
This skin looks amazing does it work with the TV guide?
Would this new skin load the widgets very fast. Also would the file size for this new skin be 28514KB?
It would be cool to see it in action in a short video. Big Grin
(2022-03-08, 11:00)satelly Wrote: Wow, looking like a great update to the original Arctic Horizon. Is this just for Matrix or are you also releasing a Leia version?

With your Poster wall view, any chance you can have a fanart (rather than a big poster) on the side, similar to your original Arctic Zephyr skin?

Only Matrix - it requires addons that only work with python 3 so a Leia version is not possible.

And yes I've been considering a wall option with fanart+info - just haven't quite got something I'm happy with yet, but definitely on my feature todo list as something I want to include.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2022-03-08, 20:19)monsterMagic Wrote: This skin looks amazing does it work with the TV guide?
I haven't done any PVR or Live TV features yet but they are planned.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2022-03-08, 19:55)ronfrankhill Wrote: Looking forward to trying it out on a 32 bit Android TV box with 4Gbs of RAM but what about those that want to use it on a Amazon 4k Firestick. Will it work?
If Kodi runs, this should run too.
(2022-03-08, 23:10)ronfrankhill Wrote: Would this new skin load the widgets very fast. Also would the file size for this new skin be 28514KB?
Loading widgets "fast" is dependent on so many variables that there's almost no way to tell. Where are your widgets pointed to? What device do you have? How fast is your internet? How much space is on your device? What do you consider "fast"?

Also, why would it matter the size of the skin? Are you just guessing based on the size of previous AH releases?
Yes. I am basing on the previous file size of Arctic Horizon skin.
Thanks.
Wow! This looks fantastic! I wonder when "soon" is gonna arrive cuz this is next level. Your skins have always had the cleanest UI I've ever seen on Kodi.
Very excited for 2nd version of Arctic Horizon. Have been using it ever since I tried it. I love the full screen widget wall for all my categories. One thing I wanted to ask you is that - any plan for including media flag icons for full screen widgets? OR is it not possible (needs addon like Extended media info like in Aeon MQ)
Wow, this looks really great. Hopefully we can switch easily from AH1 to AH2. Big big thanks for all your effort, and everybody who is helping to bring an awesome experience to our KODI!
Another great new Skin Smile

Have you thought about adding to the movie/series overview to also show the genre of the movie/series? It would be something similar to what I show in the image that comes from the Blue Twilight skin and I think it's something I miss in Artic Horizon 1 and it helps when choosing videos.

Thank you.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20