• 450(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Need help ... What did i do wrong here ?
- in progress TV shows
- in progress Movies
- recently added TV shows
all of these are showing infinite number !  Sad

(2024-05-06, 16:08)youfon55 Wrote: Need help ... What did i do wrong here ?
- in progress TV shows
- in progress Movies
- recently added TV shows
all of these are showing infinite number !  Sad

Turn off Enable Circular Navigation

Titan Bingie Mod
Thank you so much 🙏
(2024-04-26, 21:04)Zann8585 Wrote: @AchillesPunks
I forced an update for the skin and now I see only the spotlight on the homescreen. No menus or settings, just the poster with play and more info buttons.
Any idea how to fix this? Preferably by keeping my previous configuration.
Thanks!
Using Kodi 20.2
Did you upgrade from kodi 19 to kodi 20
Titan Bingie Mod
Quick question .. Can I choose the episode and play directly from bingie episode view ?

(2024-05-09, 09:55)youfon55 Wrote: Quick question .. Can I choose the episode and play directly from bingie episode view ?

Are you in season view or episode view on the left handside. Episode view plays directly
Titan Bingie Mod
I made a fresh install, on my Nvidia Shield, but now im getting this bug on the 'All Movies/TV Shows' section, where the ratings are overlaying the pictures.

I also have this problem, but i think is related to the Nvidia Shield, where is not displaying the Smart Playlists that ive created, until ill play something, then it updates with everything.
(2024-05-09, 13:46)fraKUS Wrote: I made a fresh install, on my Nvidia Shield, but now im getting this bug on the 'All Movies/TV Shows' section, where the ratings are overlaying the pictures.

I also have this problem, but i think is related to the Nvidia Shield, where is not displaying the Smart Playlists that ive created, until ill play something, then it updates with everything.
I'll fix the ratings on my day off Sunday. Other issue is not skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-05-09, 11:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 09:55)youfon55 Wrote: Quick question .. Can I choose the episode and play directly from bingie episode view ?
Are you in season view or episode view on the left handside. Episode view plays directly
So ... When I press enter on remote for let say EP.6 [right handside] it bring me back to the first page then I will need to press 'play' again to play the episode  Sad

Would you please let me known how to activate coreelec power commands in this skin (reboot to nand, sleep, reboot kodi, etc)
Thanks
Hello,
A question about animated fanart. My library is on my synology NAS. Kodi is on a Nvidia Shield. Am I correct in thinking that the animated fanart won't be animated with this set up? Is there any workaround by, say, saving the animated fanart locally? Apologies if I haven't explained this succinctly!
(2024-05-09, 21:58)Chalklands Wrote: Hello,
A question about animated fanart. My library is on my synology NAS. Kodi is on a Nvidia Shield. Am I correct in thinking that the animated fanart won't be animated with this set up? Is there any workaround by, say, saving the animated fanart locally? Apologies if I haven't explained this succinctly!
Someone that uses a NAS will need to help you with this. I am not sure how animated artwork works on NAS. Local media you just store it in the folder with the Movie/TV show
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-05-10, 11:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 21:58)Chalklands Wrote: Hello,
Someone that uses a NAS will need to help you with this. I am not sure how animated artwork works on NAS. Local media you just store it in the folder with the Movie/TV show
Saving locally to the Shield works.
Hello mate.. need help..

I’ve got the skin but when I click on the search bar it brings up nothing, is there anyway I can have it set up like the Netflix search bar when u click on it it brings up the actual keyboard and suggestions to search etc

Also on main screen I’m trying to add an ad on for its contents to be displayed on main screen same was as the spot light.. I’m trying to add POV contents on main screen so it’s easier to navigate and see.

I’m kinda new to KODI so step by step would be much appreciated.
Please someone help.. how can I get my search bar looking like this?? I’ve got the skin but my search bar brings up nothing empty…

Not all clued up on KODI so anyone could tell me step by step on how to set it up like that I’d appreciate it. 🙏🏽
  • 450(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0