• 13(current)
Release Titan Vanilla for Leia, Nexus and Omega (Kodi 18, 20 and 21)
@malvinas2
Choosing the start screen in a skin is a matter of individual preferences, for those the Titan Vanilla skin on Kodi 21 Omega, there is a lot of choice in the settings. What I like most - "Confluence skin style vertical menu":
Settings > Skin Settings > Home Screen > Home Screen > Vertical Theme > Confluence Skin Style Vertical Menu > OK

Well, there is no "Exit" button in the "Confluence skin-style vertical menu", but there is an option to close Kodi:
Settings > Power-Menu > Exit > OK

I meant pressing "Exit" directly without going to the "Settings" and "Power-Menu".  The direct "Exit" button will make it easier to close the Kodi app faster  (In the case of Android TV Box, by clicking "Exit" with the Android TV Box remote control).
@Arkady1964
Settings > Skin Settings > Homescreen layout > Homescreen options > Disable powermenu on home (disable)
@malvinas2
Yes, this is an older, good and intuitive solution that was once used in Titan Vanilla and is still available...
It is very good that there is further access to the "Exit" by clicking on the Box Android TV remote control with the left arrow (cursor on the left).
Everything works OK.   Smile

Thank you
@malvinas2 , he wrote ,
"Well, not TheMovieDb Helper plugin, but the Extended-Info-Script. 
Try the added setting "Settings --> Skin Settings --> Playback & OSD --> Show detailed plot or extended information"

Yes, that's correct, but ExtendedInfo Script doesn't install automatically. For the "i+" function to work in Titan Vanilla, you need to install ExtendedInfo Script.  Can be installed from a ZIP file:
https://mirrors.mit.edu/kodi/addons/matr...endedinfo/

Or via Titan Vanilla skin:
Settings > Skin settings > Library Views > Graphics Subsystem Information > Use extended video information window > a message will be displayed that you need to download ExtendedInfo Script > download by clicking OK > Use extended video information window > inclusion - OK
For the "i+" function to work, ExtendedInfo Script must be installed. You can install ExtendedInfo Script as above, and that's what I did.

@malvinas2 ,  
i suggest adding the option to install the ExtendedInfo script when activating the option:

Settings > Skin Settings > On-Screen Menu > Video Playback > Show detailed plot or extended information on OSD >  a window is displayed saying - Add-on required, To use the function you need to download the add-on: ExtendedInfo Script - Yes  > after installing ExtendedInfo Script > Show detailed plot or extended information on OSD > ENABLED

I already have ExtendedInfo Script installed, but introducing the option marked in bold will make it easier to activate "i+" for other users of the Titan Vanilla skin.
@malvinas2
Please add a NightShift-like theme to Titan Vanilla Themes. I would like to emphasize that I am not talking about returning to slim OSD support. For this theme, I only care about one function, that is, for the movie progress bar to cover the entire length of the screen. I really miss that about Titan Vanilla, it is undoubtedly useful. The long video progress bar makes it easier to scroll through the video more accurately in the progress bar.
@malvinas2
Today I noticed that some themes, especially "Midnight Theme", work very badly with the "i+" function, i.e. when playing a movie and using extended information, there is no image from the movie, only a black background and sound. To avoid this, I used the default Titan Vanilla theme that is most compatible with the "i+" function, i.e. "Default Titan Vanilla blue", this theme is definitely the best to work with the "i+" function in the Titan Vanilla skin.

Therefore, the theme I asked for, with a long movie progress bar, cannot be dark, but should be light, e.g. "Default Titan Vanilla blue", because light themes do not interfere when using the "i+" function.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan Vanilla for Leia, Nexus and Omega (Kodi 18, 20 and 21)0