• 723(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
The problem is with Polish letters. The default size of the robotocondensed-regular.ttf font is 33 but the characters are cut. I reduced the font size to 25 in Font.xml and this is how it looks, but I would like to keep the size of the letters 33. How to transfer the position of the title a little below?

[I fixed it. Ignore this.]
(2023-02-06, 17:31)brazen1 Wrote:
(2023-02-06, 15:14)nordicguy Wrote: this is how aeon tajo looks like
https://imgur.com/2ISdcFm

this is how aeon nox looks like
https://imgur.com/DJMxDer

And this is how Aeon Nox Silvo looks.  I think it's only coded to show 2 ratings icons (no vote count) but 2 more would be nice imo.  There's also the 3rd scraper rating with number of votes as well.  It appears there is room in the bars to accommodate them.

ImageImage
I cannot get any ratings to show on my Silvo.
(2023-02-20, 17:49)hostile17 Wrote: I cannot get any ratings to show on my Silvo.

Obtain an API key from OMDb.  Activate the key using the link emailed to you.  Change your scraper to Universal Movie Scraper using edit source.  In the settings menu for the scraper in the same edit source window, adjust the settings for the rating scrapes you desire.  Add your OMDb key there also.  Be sure to obtain movie name from tmdb and not imdb.  Also, do a little research for EVERY UMS setting before saving your adjustments even if you think you know what they will or will not do.  I highly suggest you copy your entire appdata/roaming/kodi folder before doing anything so if you make a mistake you can start over. 

After saving the adjustments for UMS, you will be asked if you want to refresh the entire library.  That's up to you.  If you don't, you have the option of refreshing every title one by one using the info window for each title.  That's what I opted for choosing NO for every refresh question.  As soon as the refresh completes, the rating icons appear.  Hope this gives you some insight.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2023-02-20, 18:23)brazen1 Wrote:
(2023-02-20, 17:49)hostile17 Wrote: I cannot get any ratings to show on my Silvo.

Obtain an API key from OMDb.  Activate the key using the link emailed to you.  Change your scraper to Universal Movie Scraper using edit source.  In the settings menu for the scraper in the same edit source window, adjust the settings for the rating scrapes you desire.  Add your OMDb key there also.  Be sure to obtain movie name from tmdb and not imdb.  Also, do a little research for EVERY UMS setting before saving your adjustments even if you think you know what they will or will not do.  I highly suggest you copy your entire appdata/roaming/kodi folder before doing anything so if you make a mistake you can start over. 

After saving the adjustments for UMS, you will be asked if you want to refresh the entire library.  That's up to you.  If you don't, you have the option of refreshing every title one by one using the info window for each title.  That's what I opted for choosing NO for every refresh question.  As soon as the refresh completes, the rating icons appear.  Hope this gives you some insight.

I see my main problem.I am not using Library but a third party add-on with Trakt.tv so probably will not work.

UPDATE I am also trying out another skin with  a third party add-on and Trakt and all the ratings are displayed perfectly.
With the 9.0 skin how can I setup backgrounds in the main menu? I've downloaded some via addons but when setting the um via "configure main menu" the background browser popup in the skin doesn't show the jpg's.
what do you mean by "background browser " and where have you saved your backgrounds too ?
(2023-02-21, 20:19)ontap Wrote: what do you mean by "background browser " and where have you saved your backgrounds too ?

What I mean is when I select the background for example for "System" menu entry, go to "single image" selection, then a popup opens in order for me to point the folder where the backgrounds are saved (and select the image). When I go to the said folder where the jpg's are, nothing is showing so I can't select anything.

I've saved the images in the internal flash memory of my Nvidia Shield.

PS: This behavior is only happening since upgrading the skin to the newest version in the repository. It has even resetted my menu configurations.
@djhifi only because you mentioned an empty folder and nvidia shield in the same issue report

to make sure bases are covered, you have in fact enabled android permissions in shield as outlined here - https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/.../a_id/5303 correct?
FYI.  I understand Kodi v21 is only under development but I thought feedback might be appropriate.

KodiSetup-20230222-4f7194f5-master-x64.exe 76.9 MiB 2023-Feb-23 03:21
and
KodiSetup-20230224-b58fd2e8-master-x64.exe 76.9 MiB 2023-Feb-25 04:33

break Aeon Nox Silvo library posters.  Estuary posters are ok though.  There is no problem after reverting to any earlier Kodi 21 builds.  I only tested the MyFlix view and I'm using the latest master branch as of 02-25-2023.  I will remain using the last Kodi v21 build before the problem was introduced - KodiSetup-20230221-0d978b56-master-x64.exe76.9 MiB2023-Feb-21 03:45.  If/when I notice any GitHub update, I'll test it again.  Thanks for any early attention @mikeSiLVO  might provide.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
The most recent update of the skin has removed "Artwork Beef" from the Extras menu when viewing movie details. I have an updated version of this add-on that still works in Nexus and I make extensive use of it. Is there any way to re-install the previous version of the skin and prevent updates?
For some reason on the latest update on the latest update on the Master Kodi build on my Shield I am getting filename extensions in my titles- ie: for Interstellar it will show as “ Interstellar (2014).TS” and “Fletch (1984).MKV” etc. Is there some way to get rid of the filetype extension? I liked it without it.
(2023-02-25, 19:58)brazen1 Wrote: FYI.  I understand Kodi v21 is only under development but I thought feedback might be appropriate.

KodiSetup-20230222-4f7194f5-master-x64.exe 76.9 MiB 2023-Feb-23 03:21
and
KodiSetup-20230224-b58fd2e8-master-x64.exe 76.9 MiB 2023-Feb-25 04:33

break Aeon Nox Silvo library posters.  Estuary posters are ok though.  There is no problem after reverting to any earlier Kodi 21 builds.  I only tested the MyFlix view and I'm using the latest master branch as of 02-25-2023.  I will remain using the last Kodi v21 build before the problem was introduced - KodiSetup-20230221-0d978b56-master-x64.exe76.9 MiB2023-Feb-21 03:45.  If/when I notice any GitHub update, I'll test it again.  Thanks for any early attention @mikeSiLVO  might provide.

I noticed this behavior too. It looks like this only happens in the MyFlix view. In the MyFlix view, only the Poster from the selected movie is shown correctly, and the others are transparent. In all other views, the posters are displayed correctly.
That's why I went back to Nightly on Feb. 21st. too.

Is it actually the same on Android? Then I don't even do an update.
I'm guessing that the icons at the top of your screen are a widget.

How do you get the details of the highlighted icon to show?
I just tested the last Nightly from 02/27/2023. Same behavior. All Nightlys after February 21, 2023 show this behavior

Nightly 21.02.2023:

Later Nightly's:

• 723(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55