• 721(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
service.library.data.provider v0.4.2 is available on GitHub

Alternatively you can manually install by deleting the skin.aeon.nox folder from Kodi_data_folder#Location (wiki)\Kodi_data_folder#addons (wiki) and copy/paste the one from the GitHub zip. Best practice is to change the folder name to skin.aeon.nox. Hopefully library data provider will be accepted into the kodi repo, as is, when I submit it with the Nexus version of the skin. Not sure when I will be done with all the latest skin changes. Updates are still being posted to the skinning changes thread Nerd
(2023-01-21, 22:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote: service.library.data.provider v0.4.2 is available on GitHub

Alternatively you can manually install by deleting the skin.aeon.nox folder from Kodi_data_folder#Location (wiki)\Kodi_data_folder#addons (wiki) and copy/paste the one from the GitHub zip. Best practice is to change the folder name to skin.aeon.nox. Hopefully library data provider will be accepted into the kodi repo, as is, when I submit it with the Nexus version of the skin. Not sure when I will be done with all the latest skin changes. Updates are still being posted to the skinning changes thread Nerd
I checked that git hub before posting and didnt understand if it was updated or not.
@mikeSiLVO 

Install supported add-ons lists script.grab.fanart twice.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2023-01-21, 23:15)brazen1 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 

Install supported add-ons lists script.grab.fanart twice.

Made a copy/paste oopsie Eek

Fixed on Git, Thanks!
@mikeSiLVO 
Personal request/suggestion - Add a black_settings.jpg to backgrounds as another choice for when setting default background.  Prefer 3840x2160. 

This is the only mod I faithfully make after updating the skin and any user can make the settings menu less busy if they want. 

I've been renaming 'default_settings.jpg' to 'orig_default_settings.jpg' and adding a simple 3840x2160 black.jpg from google naming it the new "default_settings.jpg'.  Then I just restart Kodi and viola... all black backgrounds.  Perhaps add a few other popular colors although me myself prefer black.  Thanks for considering.

Btw, like the shortcut for Skin Settings with the paint brush and the Hide budget and revenue details since the info is often wrong.  

Still getting the skin info service error when focused on a movie set.  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3132926 and this as well https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3132586

Thank you for the updating and revamping you've been doing  Big Grin   Love, love, love this skin   Nod
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Library data provider fix. It would error on me if I tried to open it in Kodi 19.4.

I did this and it worked for me....https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210063&pid=3105998#pid3105998

The file router.py is located \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\resources\lib
I'm still getting a crash (Kodi v20/latest Github version of Aeon Nox with service.library.data.provider v0.4.2) when browsing a certain local folder on my PC. It doesn't happen with the default skin but I've found a couple of v19 compatible skins that crash in the same manner, so there must be a common issue. I seem to be able to browse my other local source folder without the crash occurring so I'm not sure what could be causing the crash in the other folder. The problem disappears if I rollback to Kodi v19. If there are any useful logs I can generate I'd be happy to provide them. Thanks again for all the work. I love the skin, it's been my default for years.
Niiiiiiiice!  Thank you...

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...aa9c494692

(2023-01-22, 22:45)MajorTom Wrote: I'm still getting a crash (Kodi v20/latest Github version of Aeon Nox with service.library.data.provider v0.4.2) when browsing a certain local folder on my PC. It doesn't happen with the default skin but I've found a couple of v19 compatible skins that crash in the same manner, so there must be a common issue. I seem to be able to browse my other local source folder without the crash occurring so I'm not sure what could be causing the crash in the other folder. The problem disappears if I rollback to Kodi v19. If there are any useful logs I can generate I'd be happy to provide them. Thanks again for all the work. I love the skin, it's been my default for years.

I found out what is causing the crash. Two album folders have the vertical bar symbol (|) in their titles. If I remove those two folders no crash occurs.
@mikeSiLVO   As you are on fire with updates .. at video info > settings > extra is not working the Extended info integration .
Thanks in Advance
Hi was after some help, I've edited my DialogButtonMenu.xml file in Aeon Nox Silvo, just a few menu changes for when I press the back button. After the skin updates these changes I made revert back, so I changed the version number in the addon.xml file to 9.99.999 so the skin doesn't update. Is there anyway I can update the skin but keep my settings that I changed in the DialogButtonMenu.xml file? Could I take the edit .xml files out temporary, update the skin, then put the edited back into the skin folder so the go back to what I edited. Would I need to update these xml. files or will they be ok as I've set them and just update the other changes etc. I hope I'm making sense. Any help would be great thanks
@mikeSiLVO

Thanks for your great job with this skin!

Random fanart, like "Kodi random movie fanart" seems to be selected 100% randomly. It does not take into account movies that do not have any fanart.
So many times it randomly selects movies that have no fanart so the user sees a black screen instead of an expected random fanart.

As expected behavior, random fanart is still selected randomly, but now it first verifies the movie and/or TV show selected at random, indeed has fanart to use.
Basically if randomly selected movie and/or TV show selected has no fanart then we have to pick another random movie and/or TV show until we find one that does.

I found in formal 5.8.2 Aeon Nox BigNoid version "- Fix black background on Home screen for uncached fanart.": it seems to be the same issue, but it should be fixed now if I understand correctly.
Hi Mike
I’ve just done a clean install of Kodi Nexus (Windows 64bit) and the GitHub version of Silvo. As you still seem to be updating your skin, would you please consider some changes to the Music and Music Video ‘List’ views, eg:

Music
Provide options to:
a) make the box containing the song title transparent, so that the background is visible
b) hide the ratings column

Music Videos
Show the length of the track rather the filesize

Many thanks – great skin!
@mikeSiLVO or other members.

Please excuse me for asking this question again as I'm visiting the forum after a long time.

I'm using KODI on an NVIDIA Shield 2017, is there any way I could get a simple and elegant tiles interface for all my content? - I really like the interface of the Kaleidescape media server system. can Aeon Not: SILVO provide something similar?

My content sits on an external USB 3 drive.
I'm using Kodi v21.  I've installed TV Show Next Aired add-on and can configure it.  In the past, I've always been able to apply it as a widget.  It is listed as an available widget in the Setup Main Menu.  After selecting it, I'm presented the Edit Title keyboard so I enter TV Show Next Aired.  Then I back out to the Main Menu but the widget isn't there.

• 721(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55