• 132(current)
[Release] Backup (formerly XBMC Backup)
Where can I download the 1.71 version? I can't find it in the github page. Thanks.
(2024-04-29, 14:30)jureboga Wrote: Where can I download the 1.71 version? I can't find it in the github page. Thanks.
https://github.com/robweber/xbmcbackup
Find the "code" green button, then "Download Zip".
Make sure you're on the "Matrix" default Branch (to the left side where you found the code button).
Thank you!
Hi I've discovered an issue with Kodi backup program with New Omega Public build .. When you create a backup it's backs up all the add-ons and addon data perfectly fine except ☝️...it does not keep any of kodi own data backup anymore. Under Kodi Nexus you could backup and it would restore everything 100% perfectly which included Kody's own user settings. This is not happening anymore .

When you select all the tabs under the backup program it won't do it so this part of the program must be broken under Omega .

When I carry out a restore it restarts Kodi but leaves Kodi with just all its "default" settings. Okay it takes me a further approx 5-6min to go in and set everything backup region ,audio settings ect but it's a drag !!!.

Can this be looked at please with Nexus it's did absolutely everything and once it restored you were ready to go .
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Backup (formerly XBMC Backup)10