Release WatchYour.TV (TVS Television Network)

WatchYour.TV is an over-the-top television streaming service with comprehensive USA based content. If you're looking for 4k content, current or recent TV and movies, this isn't for you. While there is a vast amount of content available here, video quality ranges from nice, clean SD to somewhat poor quality digitally converted video tape. The content consists of classic TV shows, movies, and sporting events that were televised by the TVS Television Network.

From Wikipedia: The TVS Television Network, or TVS for short, is a syndicator of American sports programming. It was one of several "occasional" national television networks that sprang up in the early-to-mid-1960s to take advantage of the establishment of independent (mostly UHF) television stations.

For the live streams, context menu items are available to display the Next Program for individual channels, or pull up the Mini Guide to see all listed in a text box.

Tested with Matrix on Linux. YMMV if you're using other platforms. Download from the link below, or from my add-ons page. This add-on is not available from my repo.

WatchYour.TV - v 2022.01.11

If you have any issues with the add-on, please enable log notifications in the add-on settings and post a link to a full debug log (wiki).
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: LG Channels | Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Reserved.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: LG Channels | Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Love this addon, you will see things you won't be able to see anywhere else.  As a media historian, just watching something like Mitch Miller is like being in a time machine, you won't see that again, which to my mind is unfortunate that we've become so cynical.  If you have an open mind and are not married to technical quality or being current, this addon is for you.  Yes, the quality isn't 4k but there's lots of content, it's free and legal and I think interesting.

Thanks to Metalchris
@MetalChris

I have been uninstalling addons that I installed from the zip files and reinstalling them via the MetalChris Repo (to get automatic updates)

WatchYour.TV would not install from the Repo (Update Failed error).  It's fine installing from the zip but not the Repo.

Can you check it please.

Thanks
(2024-04-30, 21:34)barney63 Wrote: @MetalChris

I have been uninstalling addons that I installed from the zip files and reinstalling them via the MetalChris Repo (to get automatic updates)

WatchYour.TV would not install from the Repo (Update Failed error).  It's fine installing from the zip but not the Repo.

Can you check it please.

Thanks

Please post a link to a full debug log (wiki).
@MetalChris

All is good now.  Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchYour.TV (TVS Television Network)0