5 questions about the skin setup
Hi 
I am new to the Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded Skin.  I have set up a HTPC running on UBUNTU, keen with Kodi and previously a Rapier Skin person.
Please can I have a little help with some of the features from Skin pro's?

(1) Is there a way of turning on mouse support or is simply a no for this skin?  

(2) In video / music infodialog, under cinema experience there are Path Intro's.  If I create a folder and put in more than 1 video, will they all play? Or randomly pick 1?
If I use subdirectories, lets says one for DTSX and one for Atmos - and have a couple of bumpers for each?  What is the logic, to play all, or 1 movie in each subfolder, or ignore sub folders?
Currently I have a single mp4 in a folder, and it is not playing?

(3) Is there a widget which displays a movie count within a video folder set as movie.  
For example - I want to set up a menu for 3D movies or DVD SciFi, is there a widget which would show the movies in one of those folders and hopefully say 24 movies?

(4) I am viewing by Poster Flix V2; is there a way to see the Movie Studio with the coloured icons to the bottom left.

(5) I can see some people have extra data such as rotten tomato scores, how is this setup?

Many thanks in advance, I know there are a few things questions here, but would really like to see if the skin is right for me Smile
(2021-12-05, 14:07)Smokeycoles Wrote: Hi 
I am new to the Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded Skin.  I have set up a HTPC running on UBUNTU, keen with Kodi and previously a Rapier Skin person.
Please can I have a little help with some of the features from Skin pro's?

(1) Is there a way of turning on mouse support or is simply a no for this skin?  

(2) In video / music infodialog, under cinema experience there are Path Intro's.  If I create a folder and put in more than 1 video, will they all play? Or randomly pick 1?
If I use subdirectories, lets says one for DTSX and one for Atmos - and have a couple of bumpers for each?  What is the logic, to play all, or 1 movie in each subfolder, or ignore sub folders?
Currently I have a single mp4 in a folder, and it is not playing?

(3) Is there a widget which displays a movie count within a video folder set as movie.  
For example - I want to set up a menu for 3D movies or DVD SciFi, is there a widget which would show the movies in one of those folders and hopefully say 24 movies?

(4) I am viewing by Poster Flix V2; is there a way to see the Movie Studio with the coloured icons to the bottom left.

(5) I can see some people have extra data such as rotten tomato scores, how is this setup?

Many thanks in advance, I know there are a few things questions here, but would really like to see if the skin is right for me Smile

1. The use of the mouse is not supported. There are users who use this skin with the mouse, but I cannot recommend this. There is a setting in the skin settings > extras to hide the mouse warning

2. The "cinema experience" functionality is managed by the embuary helper addon. See here for dokumentation https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...inema-mode What i can say is that imho the addon picks up a random video file, from the "Path intros" folder you have set. Embuary helper does not offer the functionality of the cinema experience addon.

3. In nearly each view, there is an items count in the upper left. In some views for tvshows, there is an episodes count in the bottom left.

4. I had tried to implement this once, but was not satisfied with the result. PR: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/609 Maybe in the future

5. These ratings are provided by TheMovieDB Helper-Addon, where you can set your omdb api key. After that please enable "RottenTomatoes & Metacritic" in skin settings > furniture > Select media flags
Hi thank you for the great response.
I really like your skin!

I'm going to use the cinema experience once I have set my system up.
I'm still adding libraries and making smart playlists for the sub-menus.
I have got the rotten tomatoes to work too using the omdb api (I love the look)

I would love to see the production studios (in time); I can't help but wish I could do something to assist!  Unfortunately coding is a talent.
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/609 

I came across a post from 2012 for a older release of Zephyr, I was wondering if the current skin supports HDR, HDR+, Dolby Vision, Atmos, DTSX, Auro3D, IMAX logos - I believe other skins take tags from the media filename, and there's a lot of discussion about other ways.  I'm pretty sure this is skin specific (I'm basing this on old posts so if I'm wrong apologies, no offence is intended - i do like this skin and chosen this now)
Does the current skin do anything like the above?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
5 questions about the skin setup0