Recordings often end 30seconds early
Particularly on the Hallmark channel this happens.  Obviously when the system is recording multiple items at the same time.  I've made sure that the clocks are synchronized.
But I wonder if I need to trick my WMC-Server into thinking that the time is about 45seconds faster (or slower)...   Is there a more elegant solution?
Serverwmc/kodi doesn't record anything it just tell the windows rec service (part of wmc) to record the shows at the guide specified times, so the only clock that matters is the computer with wmc running on it.  Are you setting pre and post recording padding?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
(2019-08-28, 04:11)krustyreturns Wrote: Serverwmc/kodi doesn't record anything it just tell the windows rec service (part of wmc) to record the shows at the guide specified times, so the only clock that matters is the computer with wmc running on it.  Are you setting pre and post recording padding?

Yes ... I have it at 1minute before  and 10minutes after.  

But i think it overrides the defaults if its recording multiple items at the same time.  Meaning I have 2-recording slots on my recorder.  And let's say two items are recording at 8pm and then it needs to record another at 9pm on another channel.  
Or as I'm writing this I guess the '1-minute' before is taking precedence.  I could try 'On Time'.  It would be better there was a 30-second option.
(2019-08-28, 04:11)krustyreturns Wrote: Serverwmc/kodi doesn't record anything it just tell the windows rec service (part of wmc) to record the shows at the guide specified times, so the only clock that matters is the computer with wmc running on it.  Are you setting pre and post recording padding?
What you don't know yet.  Is that I replaced the C-Mos battery.  And still I think it was 30+ seconds off.  I'm going to adjust how often it syncs with the server.  Still the other question persists.  The pre-time goes ahead of the post-time.
I think you might find that even if you set padding of 10 mins after the show that ServerWMC has a setting to ignore that if show are recording back to back to save on tuner use. Turn that off and it will start a different tuner for the next show.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordings often end 30seconds early0