Kodi Community Forum
Beta Arctic Horizon 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Beta Arctic Horizon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=367352)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - tiago1994 - 2023-06-08

(2023-06-08, 21:09)Sea Wolfe Wrote:
(2023-06-08, 00:50)tiago1994 Wrote: Good Evening,
Since the last update this warning has now appeared whenever I scroll through the movies, all keys are inserted, image attached
Thank you

The image you tried to attach, seems to be missing...

1.  I think, you may be trying to reference an error message that starting popping up after the last update "Days to cache details....OMDb API Key."

2.  Second (unrelated question):  If I choose Homescreen Widgets to point to TMDBHelper>Randomized>Liked Lists (Trakt)> Random Liked Lists, the skin will display alternate between displaying "Random Liked List" and the actual name of the list for the 1st such Widget.  But all subsequent "Random Liked Lists" Widgets never display the Title of the list it's pointing to. 
Is there a way to get all Homescreen Widgets to display the name of the list it's pointed at?
The image is online...
Yes, this is the message that appears... Days to cache details....OMDb API Key.
Any help as this message keeps popping up?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - satelly - 2023-06-10

Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have set up widgets for my main menu items but they are disappearing if I enter another menu. For example, I have Kid's Movies and the Widget is set as "Fullscreen" with Poster and Full extended information. I then have the Fullscreen widget set to Videos, Movies, Recently added. 

When I first start, it shows the widget properly. However if I scroll to another main menu item eg. TV series and enter it, after I exit back to the main menu, the Movies widget has disappeared and it is a blank screen. Reloading or restarting brings the widget back.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-06-10

(2023-06-08, 22:17)tiago1994 Wrote:
(2023-06-08, 21:09)Sea Wolfe Wrote:
(2023-06-08, 00:50)tiago1994 Wrote: Good Evening,
Since the last update this warning has now appeared whenever I scroll through the movies, all keys are inserted, image attached
Thank you

The image you tried to attach, seems to be missing...

1.  I think, you may be trying to reference an error message that starting popping up after the last update "Days to cache details....OMDb API Key."

2.  Second (unrelated question):  If I choose Homescreen Widgets to point to TMDBHelper>Randomized>Liked Lists (Trakt)> Random Liked Lists, the skin will display alternate between displaying "Random Liked List" and the actual name of the list for the 1st such Widget.  But all subsequent "Random Liked Lists" Widgets never display the Title of the list it's pointing to. 
Is there a way to get all Homescreen Widgets to display the name of the list it's pointed at?
The image is online...

The error message is wrong due to a localization bug which is fixed in v0.1.2 of script.module.jurialmunkey

The proper message is "ConnectionError. Suppressing retries for X minutes". All it means is that one of the APIs timedout or refused a request either due to hitting a rate limit or not being available.

Unable to tell which one without a log (the "OMDb" message is meaningless because it's the wrong localization string) but there's not much point giving me a log because it's not something I can fix or help. Generally, a connection error simply it means is that the API said you've made too many requests so you need to wait a bit for the limit to cool down (or the service is down completely which I also cannot do anything about).

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Sea Wolfe - 2023-06-10

(2023-06-10, 15:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: The error message is wrong due to a localization bug which is fixed in v0.1.2 of script.module.jurialmunkey

Any clarification on my 2nd question (above)?:

If I choose Homescreen Widgets to point to TMDBHelper>Randomized>Liked Lists (Trakt)> Random Liked Lists, the skin will display alternate between displaying "Random Liked List" and the actual name of the list for the 1st such Widget.  But all subsequent "Random Liked Lists" Widgets never display the Title of the list it's pointing to. 

Thanks for all your great work, the experience using this skin is extraordinary!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Nanomani - 2023-06-11

@jurialmunkey

Since the latest update with the new script , Wiki no longer uses the "language and country" defined in the "TheMovieDb Helper".
Wiki always returns results in English language.

I wanted to be sure that I didn't forget anything.
I guess an update will fix this later. so no rush here.

Just if this could be confirmed that would be great
Thanks

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - tiago1994 - 2023-06-11

(2023-06-10, 15:07)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-06-08, 22:17)tiago1994 Wrote:
(2023-06-08, 21:09)Sea Wolfe Wrote: The image you tried to attach, seems to be missing...

The image is online...

The error message is wrong due to a localization bug which is fixed in v0.1.2 of script.module.jurialmunkey

The proper message is "ConnectionError. Suppressing retries for X minutes". All it means is that one of the APIs timedout or refused a request either due to hitting a rate limit or not being available.

Unable to tell which one without a log (the "OMDb" message is meaningless because it's the wrong localization string) but there's not much point giving me a log because it's not something I can fix or help. Generally, a connection error simply it means is that the API said you've made too many requests so you need to wait a bit for the limit to cool down (or the service is down completely which I also cannot do anything about).
Thank you
@jurialmukey

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-06-12

(2023-06-11, 11:28)Nanomani Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Since the latest update with the new script , Wiki no longer uses the "language and country" defined in the "TheMovieDb Helper".
Wiki always returns results in English language.

I wanted to be sure that I didn't forget anything.
I guess an update will fix this later. so no rush here.

Just if this could be confirmed that would be great
Thanks

Since I split the wikipedia code off into its own addon, it is no longer related to tmdbhelper at all. It is now up to the skin to set the language when calling the addon. I just haven't got to adding that in the skin yet.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-06-12

(2023-06-10, 22:23)Sea Wolfe Wrote:
(2023-06-10, 15:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: The error message is wrong due to a localization bug which is fixed in v0.1.2 of script.module.jurialmunkey

Any clarification on my 2nd question (above)?:

If I choose Homescreen Widgets to point to TMDBHelper>Randomized>Liked Lists (Trakt)> Random Liked Lists, the skin will display alternate between displaying "Random Liked List" and the actual name of the list for the 1st such Widget.  But all subsequent "Random Liked Lists" Widgets never display the Title of the list it's pointing to. 

Thanks for all your great work, the experience using this skin is extraordinary!

EDIT: Oh I forgot. Due to the way skinshortcuts assigns label IDs, if you are using two widgets with the same label it will assign a different label ID.
To get around that change the label of the widget to "widgetname" (all lowercase no spaces without quotes). That will force the template to use the internal TMDbHelper widget name instead.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Sea Wolfe - 2023-06-12

(2023-06-12, 03:19)jurialmunkey Wrote: EDIT: Oh I forgot. Due to the way skinshortcuts assigns label IDs, if you are using two widgets with the same label it will assign a different label ID.
To get around that change the label of the widget to "widgetname" (all lowercase no spaces without quotes). That will force the template to use the internal TMDbHelper widget name instead.

Ah, perfect!  Thanks so much, and also for explaining the why behind it!

For anyone else who cares: after this change, the widget will display "widgetname" as it's title, until you move to/select that widget row, and then it will change to displaying the actual title of the list.
Regardless, for me, it makes such a big difference being able to know which list I am actually browsing!

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - PraiseOdin - 2023-06-13

I'm also getting "Days to cache details....OMDb API Key." error. Ratings are still displayed but the error popping up is very annoying.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Bindou - 2023-06-13

Lovefilm shows KeyArt twice -> Fixed ?

Hello, I saw that the Love Film Widget display bug has been removed from Reddit. However the display bug still occurs with me despite the update. you too ?

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.horizon.2/issues/794

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Fuchs2468 - 2023-06-13

(2023-06-13, 10:03)PraiseOdin Wrote: I'm also getting "Days to cache details....OMDb API Key." error. Ratings are still displayed but the error popping up is very annoying.

For me, since the update to "script.module.juralmunkey-0.1.2" the error no longer appears when scrolling through the video library.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - PraiseOdin - 2023-06-14

(2023-06-13, 22:58)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2023-06-13, 10:03)PraiseOdin Wrote: I'm also getting "Days to cache details....OMDb API Key." error. Ratings are still displayed but the error popping up is very annoying.

For me, since the update to "script.module.juralmunkey-0.1.2" the error no longer appears when scrolling through the video library.
Actually updating to 0.1.2 just changes the error name to something else. I found the issue, which was my pfSense firewall blocking some IP's, one of them was related to Omdb API calls. Found and whitelisted the IP and no more errors now.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Bindou - 2023-06-14

(2023-06-13, 22:02)Bindou Wrote: Lovefilm shows KeyArt twice -> Fixed ?

Hello, I saw that the Love Film Widget display bug has been removed from Reddit. However the display bug still occurs with me despite the update. you too ?

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.horizon.2/issues/794

Can you confirm whether or not you still have this bug at home please ?

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - ksc1 - 2023-06-14

i cant install the skin, im using matrix 19.5
error dependency xbmc.phyton v3.0.1