[split] Arctic Fuse
(2024-04-19, 00:01)User 485131 Wrote:
(2024-04-18, 23:51)CyberRooke Wrote:
(2024-04-18, 22:19)iamjavimp Wrote: is there a way to put more preset setups? would be nice to share setups between users.

You can already do that... Just copy Script.skinvariables folder in .kodi/userdata/addon_data

You can use TMBD helper to create a preset for general use and pass to other users...
how? I want to make a preset for palantir and seren add-ons, if someone has a nice preset and wouldn't mind to share the setup would be nice
(2024-04-28, 23:08)iamjavimp Wrote: I want to make a preset for palantir and seren add-ons
palantir and seren are banned from this forum. Please read our Forum Rules and view our example list of Banned Add-ons (wiki)

You should seek assistance from where you obtained it.

Your post will be removed shortly.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Arctic Fuse0