Artwork not showing up in Libraries
I am definitely a newby although I have been using Kodi for at least 10 years so I guess that could say I am a slow learner or just not that bright. I have Kodi on my Windows 10 PC. I have Kodi on my NVIDIA Shield Pro attached to my TV. I made an SMB connection through my network and can now access picture, music and movies from the PC. My PC has wonderful artwork for practically every movie or album. But when I access it from my smb connection to the TV I get everything but no artwork. Can someone tell me where I have gone wrong? Thanks in advance. I am currently running Omega vers. 21
Have you run a video library scan on your Shield?
I have not. One other thing. Should I drag all of the contents that I am getting from the Share into my shield or just leave them as a link? The reason I ask is the "look" doesn't seem right. When I open or click on my music or movies tab it looks just like it does when you first open up KODI. It is empty. Then I will click on the files tab, then another tab , then I see my share tab and then my movies. or music. Even if my art work was displaying, I would never see it until I drilled down to my SHARE link. Something about that doesn't seem right. Any thoughts on that? I will look in to scanning the library. Thank you.
Try following this guide to set up your video library... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library
Let us know if you get stuck.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork not showing up in Libraries0