Solved Video titles not showing up in listing ???
Before the update, Matrix worked perfectly, but now with the update my ISO files stopped working. 

I deleted the updated Omega and installed Matrix 20.5 again....  but now in 20.5 the names of the ISO files do not show up in the movie list.
The only file names that show are the few MP4 files I have.  

How do you get the ISO files names to show up in the list of movies ??   Also if I can get this working again, how can I set this to NOT update until I want it to ? 

I'm using an NVIDIA Shield with Kodi

Thank you....
You need to tell us how you have named the ISO files and if they are in a movie folder or not.
We also need a Debug Log that captures the scraping of the files.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-04-28, 21:03)Karellen Wrote: You need to tell us how you have named the ISO files and if they are in a movie folder or not.
We also need a Debug Log that captures the scraping of the files.

Not sure what you meant by how the ISOs were named.  They're named after whatever movie, ect they are from.  IE 'Casablanca.iso'   
Anyway I figured out it was the 'permission' thingy need to be set correctly.  Now they show in the listing.

But thank you anyway !
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video titles not showing up in listing ???0