Removing Broken Addons
Hi
Can anyone help me in regards to removing broken addons. At the moment I have 2, namely The Movie Db and The TVDB (new) marked as broken. If you open the addons info page there is no option to remove them.

Cheers

John
(2024-04-11, 08:04)dawsonjw Wrote: I have 2, namely The Movie Db and The TVDB (new) marked as broken
You don't really need to remove them. Just don't add them to a Source, and they won't be used.
But if you feel you need to remove them, go into your Kodi data folder (wiki) and in the \addons\ folder, delete the addon folder for those addons.
Then in the Userdata (wiki) folder, in the \addon_data\ folder, do the same if the folders exist.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-04-11, 08:28)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-04-11, 08:04)dawsonjw Wrote: I have 2, namely The Movie Db and The TVDB (new) marked as broken
You don't really need to remove them. Just don't add them to a Source, and they won't be used.
But if you feel you need to remove them, go into your Kodi data folder (wiki) and in the \addons\ folder, delete the addon folder for those addons.
Then in the Userdata (wiki) folder, in the \addon_data\ folder, do the same if the folders exist.

Hi
Thanks so much for that. I knew it wasn’t causing a problem but my OCD must have been kicking in to have the error message removed

Thanks

John

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing Broken Addons0