Release Fubo TV
Fubo TV
Uses IPTV Manager to integrate live channels into Kodi EPG

https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin.video.fubotv

Initial Setup
  • Install IPTV Manager from their github repo as the version in the official kodi repo doesn't work correctly.
    • Make sure to disable updates for iptv manager or it will install the kodi repo version over top since it is a version ahead currently
  • Open the Fubo TV addon it will prompt you to login to your account
  • Once you've logged in successfully go to IPTV Manager Settings and select **Refresh channels and guide now**
    • You may have to Reset PVR Settings on the first run (Settings > PVR & Live TV > General > Clear Data > All)
  • It's recommended that you set the **Refresh interval** in IPTV Manager to 12 hours (or lower) since guide data is 24 hr period this will prevent any gaps in the guide
This is the addon I have been waiting for a long time because it provides local channels while the Hulu addon has problems with Live TV.
However, my local ABC channel cannot play (no error message). The remaining channels such as FOX, CBS, NBC all play very well)

Can you check if your local ABC channel works?

Thank you very much for this addon.
(2024-04-06, 16:18)eracknaphobia Wrote:
  • Open the Fubo TV addon it will prompt you to login to your account or select Stream Free
I don't see Stream Free
@usphil ABC seems to be broken for me too. I will look into it.
https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin....v/issues/2

@barney63 Sorry that was a mistake. I've updated the instructions.
@usphil I've made some updates. Could you please install version 2024.4.9 and see if ABC plays now?
Local ABC still can't play.
ABC News Live plays OK.
@usphil Strange it seemed to have fixed my issues with ABC. Could you post a log file either here or on the github issue?
@eracknaphobia
Just PM the "Request Headers"
Instead of IPTV, if you need only Movies and TV shows, then Cinema HD might be your quick option! More importantly, it is easy to install using Downloader on Firestick, TV, Android, Kodi, or any other media player.
Tried to get the 4K channels to play but get kicked back out, can anyone tell me if they do work??

Thanks
From what I can tell the 4k channels are on demand content...
(2024-04-23, 15:05)eracknaphobia Wrote: From what I can tell the 4k channels are on demand content...

OK thanks, I know they arent 24/7, nevermind, still a great addon
Thanks so much this is the addon I've been waiting for and it's working great.

Does anyone know if this gets around the restriction of only 1 TV device stream at a time where as you can use multiple mobile devices simultaneously?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fubo TV0