copy video library database from pc to libreELEC
Hi, 

Is it possible to copy the video library database from a HTPC (PC) to libreELEC (pi 5) so that when I play movies/tv on the libreELEC, it would work like on the HTPC?
What files do I need to copy from the HTPC to the libreELEC?

The movies/TV shows files are stored on another PC, which is shared via SMB.

The reason I want to do this is because adding the video files into movie library in LibreELEC is taking a really long time vs on the HTPC.
All of the nfo files of the movies are on the local hdd (scraped locally), so I don't need to scrape it again on TMDB etc..
Assuming the PC and Pi are on the same network and want to share video library, then you should look into MySQL.
(2024-04-05, 12:27)popcornmix Wrote: Assuming the PC and Pi are on the same network and want to share video library, then you should look into MySQL.

Can you answer first post about the questions I asked in regards to what files need to be copied from HTPC over to libreELEC and whether it is possible to do this?

I would also like to know the answers if it can be done or not?

===

Thanks for the suggestion about mySQL but I already know about mySQL 

yeah both  are on the same network...

A long time ago, I install mySQL once on my main PC (which is also sharing the files)
to test out centralizing the kodi database for easy resume and watch status etc..
but I found that it slowed down windows 10 performance to a level I didn't like
and also I couldn't get it to work.. so I uninstalled it.

Does mySQL and mariaDB still slow down performance (on a pc with 16GB ram etc)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
copy video library database from pc to libreELEC0