Mod Aeon MQ 7 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
For anyone interested, there is an Omega compatible version of Artwork Beef available in my repo. I've tested the settings, and so far it works just like the Leia version.
(2024-04-04, 13:45)latts9923 Wrote: For anyone interested, there is an Omega compatible version of Artwork Beef available in my repo. I've tested the settings, and so far it works just like the Leia version.
Nice! Thanks for the hint.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

How do I add your repo manually to file manager?
No need to enter the repo address manually. Download the repo file and install as addon:

https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...-4.0.2.zip
Windows 11 Pro

Thumbs Up 
Thank you very much! Adding repo to Xbox series x
For anyone interested, I created a website where I will be uploading all the animated artwork (fanart, keyart, posters, etc.) that I have accumulated over the years. For now, I only have the four Alien movie pages created. I will continue to create more as I have time. This is a pretty basic website as I have very limited WordPress knowledge.
Basic doesn't matter. It works, that counts. I downloaded your animated art collection a while ago. Are you still collecting new images?
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
That's right...as long as it works. Yeah, I've added some animated art since I posted that zip file. The Alien movies have some new images.
Is there a way to get my customizations from MQ7 in Nexus (menus and look and backgrounds and general settings) over to Omega MQ7?
I searched your repo and can't find Artwork Beef.  Sorry if this is a stupid issue on my part.
(2024-04-12, 05:09)kinghtrider Wrote: I searched your repo and can't find Artwork Beef.  Sorry if this is a stupid issue on my part.
@kinghtrider

I don't see it either but I assume you tried the link in post #46 in this thread?
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
(2024-04-12, 04:25)kinghtrider Wrote: Is there a way to get my customizations from MQ7 in Nexus (menus and look and backgrounds and general settings) over to Omega MQ7?
@kinghtrider

Install Skin Helper Service Skin Backup, available from latts repo, if you don't already have it. Make a backup and save it somewhere other than your kodi folder. Do your upgrade, reinstall or whatever and then install Skin Helper Service Skin Backup to your new installation. From SHSSB do a Restore using the backup you created earlier.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
@kinghtrider
Nope...not stupid at all. I think that since it has the script extension in the addon.xml file it won't display while browsing the repo (similar to Artwork Dump). Let me tweak the addon.xml file and see if I can get it to show in the repo.
Thank you.
@kinghtrider
Error on my side...you should now see Artwork Beef in my repo under "PROGRAM ADD-ONS".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0