Mod Aeon MQ 7 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
@MB1968
Is that CoreELEC? My rating star is grey with no rating info.
(2024-03-18, 04:21)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Is that CoreELEC? My rating star is grey with no rating info.
Android.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@latts9923

Captain, we have a problem I not sure I can even describe.

With Music Videos when first entering the Info Screen for he first 30 seconds long information lines like Path, Album, or any line that have more characters than can fit the field will scroll. Which is fine except while they are scrolling it appears that they are scrolling over top of a static line in the same field. Rolling the cursor over the line trigger the scrolling with the same effect. So far I've only seen this on the Music Video Info Screen and only with the new MQ7 for Omega. 

If I haven't made clear what I'm talking about let me know and take another shot at it. LOL

@MB1968
For what it's worth my empty stars are also grey.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
@latts9923, I've checked the issue on CoreELEC and it is the same. When I change the color of the ratings from 0,0-0,9 to yellow, I'm seeing greyed out yellow stars for movies with no ratings.

Since I don't have movies with a rating between 0,0- 0,9 in my library, I've decided to change the color for this category to dark grey so the status for this issue can be changed into fixed Wink

Windows 11 Pro

@Juan Mortyme
I just reproduced the problem you described. Wow...that bug has been there for a LONG time. Good catch! It's been fixed and will be part of the next update.

@MB1968
Ah...I just reproduced your red star for no rating. I wasn't thinking about the choice of color for that star. Yeah, making that a white or grey star will give you the desired result.
(2024-03-19, 05:07)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Ah...I just reproduced your red star for no rating. I wasn't thinking about the choice of color for that star. Yeah, making that a white or grey star will give you the desired result.
I can live with my custom workaround, although I haven't noticed this issue before in other skins. I've always set the color to red for video's that have a rating between 0.0-5.9.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Ah...I see what you mean. Older versions of MQ 7 would not display the star at all for videos that are missing rating info. I just changed the Omega code to show the default grey stars if ListItem.Rating is missing.
Have you succeeded to implement the library status for playlists on the main menu?
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Success! Try this. Open IncludesVariables.xml and find <variable name="value_librarystatus">. Eight values down, change (id),playlist to (id),vpl. Now open Kodi and see if the status shows.
Thanks. I can see the text Movies and Unwatched but the counters/numbers are missing yet.

EDIT:
On Android and CoreELEC.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Hmm...I can check it on my Fire TV Cube.
@MB1968
Hey, try changing the line to this...
xml:
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),vpl)">[COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[20342]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(home).Property(PlaylistCount)] - [COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16101]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(home).Property(PlaylistUnWatched)]</value>
@latts9923, thanks for the new code. Still no luck unfortunately:
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I have an update coming with another change to the playlist library status...see if this one works.
UPDATE #1 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1

Image Addition
  • I added a "SEASON FANART" buttons for Seasons. The art buttons for Seasons and Episodes now behave like this..."DEFAULT FANART" (TV Show fanart), "ARTWORK HELPER" (multiple TV Show fanart if available) and "SEASON FANART" (multiple Season fanart if available).
  • I added a new button that's named "SHOW ALTERNATE MUSIC VIDEO POSTER" for View Type-18 (Right List) in the Top Menu. Enabling this button will display the correct aspect ratio if you are using an album cover for the poster. Enabling this will also display the music case (if enabled). Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fix
  • The "SHOW EXTRAFANART IN THUMBNAIL" button for Sheld 3D Music was not working correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The regular boxset in KodiFlix would persist when "CENTER LIST" and "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" were both enabled. Now when you enable "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" it will reset "MOVIE SET CASES" and vice versa. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The file path displayed in Video Info for Music Videos was showing twice in different widths. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The rating star was displaying the 0.0 - 0.9 color rating star if rating info was missing for an item. It will now display the default empty grey star. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The library status for video playlists is now displaying in the main menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0