v20 Cant access the official addon repo on Android TV/chromecast v20.3
Question 
Hi, freshly installed Kodi 20.3 from the play store on my android tv. Tried to access the official addon repo but no luck.
wanted to install a 3rd party addon but it doesn’t fetch dependencies automatically (said not available)
tried installing the dependencies manually from the mirrors address /nexus, I can brows them but they don’t install…plus kind of hard to install manually all dependencies.

Any thoughts what might be happening and how may I get unstuck?
Later edit: same issue on my XBOX, but accesing addons works on mac…
not being able to satisfy dependencies for a 3rd party addon is not a metric that can be used to determine the Official Repo is not working

can you install anything from the Official Repo? Yes or No?
No, it doesn’t connect to it.
then provide a Debug Log that show's you attempting to install something from the official repo

The instructions are here... Debug Log

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant access the official addon repo on Android TV/chromecast v20.30