Video Versions
There is an in progress version of the wiki page for the new Video Versions feature... https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_versions
It is not complete and there are no images as I am waiting for some design areas to be finalised before adding screenshots.

If you feel something should be added or edited, let me know here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks Karellen.
Hi Karellen,

I hadn't checked a nightly lately and just loaded the 1/31 x64 windows version.  I see that NFOs are now exported for all versions and there are new keys in the NFO files for versions.  Most of the keys are obvious, a couple less so.  Maybe the Wiki could clarify this??   What do videoassetid and videoassettype refer to?  They seem to have the same value for all my test movie files.

<videoassettitle>Standard Edition</videoassettitle>
    <videoassetid>40400</videoassetid>
    <videoassettype>0</videoassettype>
    <hasvideoversions>true</hasvideoversions>
    <hasvideoextras>true</hasvideoextras>
    <isdefaultvideoversion>true</isdefaultvideoversion>

Thanks,
(2024-02-01, 02:07)zoopere Wrote: I see that NFOs are now exported for all versions and there are new keys in the NFO files for versions.
Hello @zoopere

I have written up a section for nfo files, but looks like the feature won't be completed for v21 and will be bumped to v22
Currently Kodi will export those tags, but will not import them.
To avoid confusion, those tags will most likely be removed again, then v22 will see the full feature enabled.

Best to ignore them for now.
I'll update the page in the next half hour or so.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the head's up!  Also a bummer.  I was happy to see the tags.  Rebuilding a library correctly with Versions will be a lot easier when the tags are used for import.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Versions0