Own buttons for the player after update skin 9.1.0
(2024-01-03, 16:03)mikeSiLVO Wrote: There is no need to test. The old images would work because they can be squished and squeezed and just look malformed instead of the “squares”. It is a spacing thing. Skin has some requirements for proper use and there would be more than just the OSD buttons that have issues when not in 16x9. Estuary is designed for multiple aspect ratios so wouldn’t have the same problems.

EDIT: Out of curiosity why do you show fullscreen Estuary screenshot but cut off Aeon Nox screenshot?

I don't know where I should be setting what to 16x9.

Full screen/Cut off, no real reason, just me being lazy I guess
I wonder if there is something else going on. I tried to recreate the problem and I had to squish the screen to a ridiculous degree for it to happen.

I am on Omega tho... Huh
(2024-01-03, 20:22)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I wonder if there is something else going on. I tried to recreate the problem and I had to squish the screen to a ridiculous degree for it to happen.

I am on Omega tho... Huh

At least you can recreate the problem.

As you can see from my screenshots my picture isn't squashed.

It's a puzzle it has just started to happen.

Thanks for looking into it.
@mikeSiLVO As posted previously loving the Video Auto hide OSD. Would it be possible to add same to Music OSD options?
(2024-01-04, 18:28)Jeffers24 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO As posted previously loving the Video Auto hide OSD. Would it be possible to add same to Music OSD options?

Sure, should it be the same setting for both or independent from video OSD?
(2024-01-04, 20:09)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2024-01-04, 18:28)Jeffers24 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO As posted previously loving the Video Auto hide OSD. Would it be possible to add same to Music OSD options?

Sure, should it be the same setting for both or independent from video OSD?
Should it be moved from under the video OSD settings then.

My vote is one setting for both video and music OSD.
Maybe moved from under the video OSD setting?
(2024-01-04, 20:38)Jeffers24 Wrote: My vote is one setting for both video and music OSD.
Maybe moved from under the video OSD setting?

Was easier to make them independent and put them in their respective OSD sections...

Let me know of any issues in either a new thread or the main one since this is not about the OSD buttons Smile
I thought that may be the case   Laugh given the starting point
I also have this exact problem on my tablet, a Galaxy Tab S7 plus. OSD buttons are squished as shown earlier, any help would be great thank you
(2024-01-18, 05:28)mark112887 Wrote: I also have this exact problem on my tablet, a Galaxy Tab S7 plus. OSD buttons are squished as shown earlier, any help would be great thank you

My OSD buttons are still squashed on my touch phone, no fix available
(2024-01-03, 20:22)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I wonder if there is something else going on. I tried to recreate the problem and I had to squish the screen to a ridiculous degree for it to happen.

I am on Omega tho... Huh
I don't know what device you recreated the issue on, could it be it's an issue with touch screen devices?
Have you tried the most recent GitHub version?
I adjusted the font size and someone in the main thread said it was fixed for them...
(2024-01-18, 08:04)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Have you tried the most recent GitHub version?
I adjusted the font size and someone in the main thread said it was fixed for them...

I'll give it a go later and let you know
(2024-01-18, 08:04)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Have you tried the most recent GitHub version?

Downloaded latest github version.
As you can see in the screenshot, works perfectly, thanks for the fix.
Fixed for me too thank you so much

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Own buttons for the player after update skin 9.1.00