• 3(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
(2023-12-21, 22:25)andrzejls Wrote:
(2023-12-21, 22:01)wags1 Wrote: @andrzejls Perhaps an issue with the, relatively new, movie version functionality.
@wags1 That is exactly what I think. Looks like "Movie Version" is an excellent feature but it needs some further development/work. On any event, I think that Kodi 21 and @latts9923 mod is the most polished and trouble free version in a lot of years. And, let us keep in mind, that it is a"Beta 2" still. @latts9923 puts out an amazing work. I looked on some other "skins" but there is nothing that comes even close ,IMHO, to this skin.
💯…MQ9 with Latts’s mod is the best skin currently out there IMO. And he continues to make it better with every update.
Same issue again
This happened with updating Nexus version 9 to 10
Last time solution Not working this time for Omega 1.01 version 10:

Sorry to bring you a problem.
I backed up skin, installed MOD version 10 Omega on KODI beta 2, reset skin and restored skin.
I went to the movies and looked at the info of one of them, but the screen came up default Info even though it was set to "Show mq8 video info".
I went to organize, and it was set to MQ8, I reset to default and then back to MQ8 (with and without video info separators).
Each time I reset to MQ8 INFO it said: Task complete. MQ8 video info loaded.
It shows movie INFO default in MQ8 or default Setting?
Yes, the scripts directory and the two scripts are there.

Cannot figure it out this time.
Last time it also worked on one of two KODI SETUPS this time it will not work on either of them.....I'm stumped!

Thanks for the update!
Sorry again for the issue.

Thanks Buddy!
@melons2
Hmm...not sure about that one. It's working fine on my end. I have an update that I'm uploading as we speak. Try this new version and see what happens.
UPDATE #1 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2

Image Additions
  • I added the Litebox script to Video Info.
  • I added the horizontal scrollbar to View Type-06. Thanks to Ironbeagle for the request!
  • I added the BD/DVD cases option (for KodiFlix and Right List) to View Type-11. Thanks to Ironbeagle for the request!
  • I added a new color control in SKIN SETTINGS > COLOURS that's named "TV GUIDE - CHANGE THE BASE COLOUR". This gives you more options to customize the TV Guide layout. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • A handful of the main menus were not displaying the candy cane font correctly in the preview window. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • Favourites in the main menu was not working if you moved it to a different location in the menu. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with video fanart persisting when accessing video add-ons as a main menu item. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the add-on notification popup not displaying the right side text correctly.

ImageMaintenance
  • I updated the layout of the Case Selector window for views View Type-11, View Type-16 and View Type-18.

@andrzejls
@wags1
It appears that the user behind most of the development of Movie Version is out, so I'm not sure how it will progress.
(2023-12-22, 14:25)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
@wags1
It appears that the user behind most of the development of Movie Version is out, so I'm not sure how it will progress.
@latts9923. This is unfortunate since it looks like great feature. Thanks for the skin update.
Two things I noticed.
1. When I open "Video Add-ons" screen none of the add-ons display their "fanarts" regardless on what option I pick (default fanart, extra fanart or artwork helper). Enabling Litebox Effects does nothing except pix-elating Main Menu "Video add-ons" background.
2. When I select "Update Library" from Main Menu I see double text showing (extra text "SCANNING FOR NEW CONTENT") in upper left corner that did not existed, the double text display, previously.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
@andrzejls
You're welcome! I have a fix for both problems you found. I'll try to get another update posted with these fixes ASAP.
(2023-12-22, 23:24)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
You're welcome! I have a fix for both problems you found. I'll try to get another update posted with these fixes ASAP.
@latts9923 Great, thank you.
UPDATE #2 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with add-on fanart not displaying. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed another problem with the add-on notification popup not displaying the right side text correctly. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
(2023-12-23, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote:

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with add-on fanart not displaying. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed another problem with the add-on notification popup not displaying the right side text correctly. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
@latts9923

I noticed that after installing the 1.0.3 update the settings page shows 1.0.2. That can be changed by editing the version number at the top of the "Variables.xml" file.
The "changelog.txt" file confirms that the skin has been updated to 1.0.3 but the version number was not changed, which is minor and simple!

Happy Holidays buddy!
(2023-12-23, 20:27)melons2 Wrote:
(2023-12-23, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote:

Image Bug fixes
@latts9923

I noticed that after installing the 1.0.3 update the settings page shows 1.0.2. That can be changed by editing the version number at the top of the "Variables.xml" file.
The "changelog.txt" file confirms that the skin has been updated to 1.0.3 but the version number was not changed, which is minor and simple!

Happy Holidays buddy!
@melons2 This can be changed by editing "Variables.xml" in "/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq9.mod/xml" directory. What, most likely, hapened was that this file "Variables.xml" was not required to be modified so it stayed as it was. I am sure @latts9923 will adjust this with next update.
@melons2
@andrzejls
Doh! Yep...I got in too big of a hurry this morning with the update and forgot to change that.
I forgot to post this as a new feature...

I added the 3d art to Music Info for albums and songs. I also added a new button to switch between 3dcase, 3dface, 3dflat and 3dthumb. Thanks to toutoune29 for the request!

I just fixed a problem that I introduced when this was added. Your clearart/clearlogo in Music Info will overlap the new 3D art if both are available. I have a fix that will hide the clearart/clearlogo for Albums/Songs that have 3D art.
@latts9923 In Music when I select Top Menu --> Organize --> Sort By I can only sort by "Artist" or "Date Added". Yet when in Artist Albums the same Top Menu presents whole gamma of choices of sorting albums. Could this be done for Music screen?.
@andrzejls
I don't think I can alter the sorting options.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0