• 2(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
Thank you very much for developing this Skin!

Im currently using View7 (wall) for my movie collection but im struggling to hide the coloured cases (I just wanted poster view, in wall style).

I’ve gone through all the menus but struggling to find the option. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hi Latts,
can you add the view 31 for the music albums please ? it's the wall view ;-)
thanks a lot
@Adam1V
You're welcome! But I can only take credit for the mods. The skin was developed by @MarcosQui.

For View Type-07, go to "VIEW TYPE" in the Top Menu and disable "SHOW MEDIA CASE".

@toutoune29
You should be able to use View Type-31 for albums.
i've got view 30 and view 33 but havent got 31...
do i have to reset the skin ?
@latts9923. I use hard wired 1GB network but I noticed that opening TV_Shows, Movies, Music and Concerts take ~3-5 seconds on Nvidia Shield Pro 2019. Is there something that can be done to reduce this "lag"?.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
@latts9923. When I am installing from "zip" file the screen message in the upper right corner is so far right that only first letter is visible.
@latts9923 Hi, one more thing. When I select from Top Menu "ART" --> Artwork Helper and then select from Main Menu "Video Add-ons" the screen background is = to the last TV Show that was watched Fanart. When "Default Fanart" is selected, then add-on (for instance "embruary helper") is displayed as the background. Could that be modified/changed?. Maybe to end user defined/selected background?.

Note:
The same condition accrues with Movies.
Merry Christmas!

I have updated to Nexus beta 2 and your skin and addons in your repo's Nexus directory. On my 65" flat screen everything is ok, but on my pc monitor the mouse cursor is always too big! With every update I always go to the skin's addon dir and the \xml dir and edit pointer.xml size from 96 to 42. This time I am getting no change, it's still huge. Any ideas?
@toutoune29
No, a reset should not be necessary. Very strange...I'm not sure why you can't use that view for Albums. Maybe reinstall the skin?

@andrzejls
I can take a look, but I'm not sure what I can do about the lag.

I noticed that as well...I've been adjusting the notification popup.

I fixed the persistent video fanart. Thanks for letting me know!

@melons2
I just resized the pointer to 42 in Pointer.xml and it changed the size on my Windows PC.
(2023-12-21, 13:42)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
I can take a look, but I'm not sure what I can do about the lag.

I noticed that as well...I've been adjusting the notification popup.

I fixed the persistent video fanart. Thanks for letting me know!

@latts9923. Thank you. Regarding "lag" I noticed that if I clear/empty/remove all files from "org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi//packages" directory "lag" goes down to about 2 seconds, first time after starting/opening Kodi, and then is just about instantaneous. So I think that there is something concerning/involving "cache". I use NFS and in Kodi 21 has some settings (data chunk size) in "settings -- > service --> nfs client. I will do some tests on my end and let you know what I find. The other factor, for lag, might be that I run Kodi behind NoedVPN.
@latts9923. New Kodi feature "Movie version". Great feature, but I have a question. Let`s say I had 2 version of the same movie. I can select either one and play it, great. When I decided to remove one version I still see removed version as option in the pop up applet. How I can remove movie version, that is no longer present, from the "Movie version" ?.
(2023-12-21, 17:43)andrzejls Wrote: @latts9923. New Kodi feature "Movie version". Great feature, but I have a question. Let`s say I had 2 version of the same movie. I can select either one and play it, great. When I decided to remove one version I still see removed version as option in the pop up applet. How I can remove movie version, that is no longer present, from the "Movie version" ?.

Did you clean your movie library? That is typically required to remove library entries for deleted content.
@wags1 Yes I did and had no effect. Movie entry still there despite the fact that it was removed from drive. What I did not do, yet, is to go to actual database and remove that entry from movie table. I prefer not to do it but is that is the only way, for now, so let`s be it.

Solution:
Background: I had 2 "Avatar" movies in Movie Sets.
1. Remove all Movie Sets member movies from the Set
2. Select Context Men --> Manage --> Manage Movie Version. of the movie that has version that was removed.
3. In the pop up select removed version, then scroll right and remove it.
4. Create New Movie Set and add movies to it.

There must be a better way.
@andrzejls Perhaps an issue with the, relatively new, movie version functionality.
(2023-12-21, 22:01)wags1 Wrote: @andrzejls Perhaps an issue with the, relatively new, movie version functionality.
@wags1 That is exactly what I think. Looks like "Movie Version" is an excellent feature but it needs some further development/work. On any event, I think that Kodi 21 and @latts9923 mod is the most polished and trouble free version in a lot of years. And, let us keep in mind, that it is a"Beta 2" still. @latts9923 puts out an amazing work. I looked on some other "skins" but there is nothing that comes even close ,IMHO, to this skin.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0