• 42(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
(2024-05-15, 22:21)Juan Mortyme Wrote: For anybody who needs them, here is a direct link to the skin v1.2.3 zip file and all the currently required dependencies from latts9923 repo:
repository.lattsrepo-​​​-4.0.2
skin.aeonmq9.mod-1.2.3
script.artwork.helper-0.9.2
script.grab.fanart-0.16.0 (I could not find in repo but here is the github link. Click on the green button and select Download Zip)
script.image.resource.select-3.0.2
script.libraryeditor-3.0.0
script.skin.helper.colorpicker-2.0.3
@Juan Mortyme Great, thanks.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
(2024-05-15, 22:58)Juan Mortyme Wrote:
(2024-05-15, 22:33)Gilogo Wrote:
(2024-05-15, 22:21)Juan Mortyme Wrote: ...
script.grab.fanart-0.16.0 (I could not find in reop)
Please don't use links in my quote as a couple are wrong. Go back a couple of posts to my original post #613 which I was editing at the time Gilogo made his post including the unedited quote. The links in the original should all be correct now. Sorry for any confusion.
Edited and the link for script.grab.fanart is correct.
Thanks!
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus and Omega, Aeon MQ 7 Nexus and Omega & Aeon MQ 8 Nexus and Omega Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
@latts9923

Just a quick note to thank you for adding the combined consensus + plot setting. Only problem is it doesn't work. It only displays the consensus.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
@Juan Mortyme
1. If you want to keep the MQ 8 Video Info screen on a skin reset, you can remove the line...
xml:
<onfocus>RunScript(special://home/addons/skin.aeonmq9.mod/scripts/defaultvideoinfo_reset.py)</onfocus>
from customReset.xml.

Then when you reset the skin and import your skin settings, you should be right back where you were.

2. I forgot to update the Consensus and Plot code if you were missing the tagline. Replace your variable in Variables.xml with this...
xml:
<variable name="VideoPlotVar3">
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,plot) + Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[Container.ShowPlot]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,plot) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)">[COLOR $INFO[Skin.String(header_color)]]$INFO[ListItem.Tagline] - [/COLOR]$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,plot) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)">[COLOR $INFO[Skin.String(header_color)]]$INFO[ListItem.Tagline] - [/COLOR]$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,plot) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)">$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,plot) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)">$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,consensus) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">[COLOR $INFO[Skin.String(header_color)]]$INFO[ListItem.Tagline] - [/COLOR]$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,consensus) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">[COLOR $INFO[Skin.String(header_color)]]$INFO[ListItem.Tagline] - [/COLOR]$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,consensus) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,consensus) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,consensusandplot) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">[COLOR $INFO[Skin.String(header_color)]]$INFO[ListItem.Tagline][/COLOR][CR][CR][COLOR $INFO[Skin.String(header_color)]]$LOCALIZE[41312] - [/COLOR]$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline][CR][CR][COLOR $INFO[Skin.String(header_color)]]$LOCALIZE[207] - [/COLOR]$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,consensusandplot) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">[COLOR $INFO[Skin.String(header_color)]]$INFO[ListItem.Tagline] - [/COLOR]$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,consensusandplot) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">[COLOR $INFO[Skin.String(header_color)]]$LOCALIZE[41312] - [/COLOR]$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline][CR][CR][COLOR $INFO[Skin.String(header_color)]]$LOCALIZE[207] - [/COLOR]$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,consensusandplot) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.PlotOutline)">$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</value>
<value condition="Skin.String(preferplotmovie,off)"></value>
</variable>
@latts9923
It seems the Versions Dialogue for the skin is missing a button or two. When clicking on a movie with extras there is a window similar to the Versions popup appears, as it does in Estuary as well. The difference being in Estuary there is an "Extras" and a "Cancel" buttons whereas in MQ9 there nothing, the only thing you do is select the movie which takes you to its Info screen or backspace out.

Default Estuary

MQ9
 Notice the lack of buttons on the right side.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
@latts9923

The removal of that line from customReset.xml did the trick, both the actual MQ8 view and MQ8 setting were restored. Best of all, no "loop" on resetting.

Thanks, I'll try the consensus fix a little later.
(2024-05-15, 21:03)Gilogo Wrote:
(2024-05-15, 11:00)knarf2570 Wrote:
(2024-05-15, 00:46)Gilogo Wrote: -> skin went back to main window, concerts window was shown, OK message on top
And that point doesn't work on my system. Here starts the loop.

If you are installing on a new system, you should see certain prerequisites when installing from the repo. This addon should be missing:
Quote:script.skin.helper.colorpicker-2.0.3 (Not available)
Without this addon installed, Kodi refuses to install the skin - even via ZIP.
Which version do you have installed?
Hello
@knarf2570 A long while back, when Latts9923 started doing his mods, he posted the requirements for his mods, so what I do before a new install, I make sure I have all of the required dependencies installed first. An easy way to find any dependencies required, is selecting the skin, then clicking the letter "i" for information then selecting dependencies and from there you can make sure you have everything needed, you can also open the proper .xml file and look at the required section.
->(tested) I did it again following your steps and I had 0 issues, all working OK.
I am glad it is working for you now, and you can always install another version of Kodi in the same system as your daily driver, all you have to do is install it as portable, you can even do this to test before you update/upgrade your main system.

Gilogo

Hi Gilogo,
My post was based on the assumption that it might be due to a faulty "script.skin.helper.colorpicker" in version 2.0.3, which I installed manually. Wanilton, who supported the original AEON MQ skin, once provided this file as a ZIP in the required version here in the forum. This is missing from the official Kodi repository or is only available in version 2.0.1 - however, 2.0.3 is required for the MQ9 skin. The 2.0.3 is only available via the Latts repo or as a ZIP.

Since according to the LOG this was installed on your system, I wanted to make sure with my question that we were using the same version. All the requirements were installed in the appropriate version on my system.
At the time of this post, I had not yet received the revised Python script from Latts ("defaultextendedinfoscript.py"). The existing version in the installation package caused this loop. After this was replaced, I was able to complete the setup of 1.25 and can now reset the skin at any time without any problems.
@latts9923

The changes to variables.xml also worked. Thank you.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0