Android Upgrade from v8 to v9 and playlist as menu item background
Hello,

I really like the skin you created and it is ideal for me, except one thing bothers me and I can't solve it. I have created few smart playlists and have included them at home screen, but the thing that bothers me are the backgrounds when navigating home screen. Since I have two "tv shows" (one actual shows and other kids cartoons, both in their own playlist), the Bello shows all tv show's background arts for all tv shows menu items, I can't filter those based on the menu item selected.
For example, if I select "Kids TV Shows", then I would like to see backgrounds from that smart playlist. If I select "TV Shows", then I would like to see the background from that list and not merged with kids tv shows. I hope I am making myself clear what I want to achieve.
Is the above possible with your skin?

And second. Since I configured v8 quite well to suit me and created quite few of playlists, I was wondering how can I transfer those into v9. I did look around but haven't found a great option to do that, it looks like I would have to do all over again which I would prefer not.
Forgot to update. Managed to install v9 and noticed that all my playlists are still there, so just configured the home menu and that was it. I also like the Hub addition, looks like a great feature!

Now, if we can solve those background images I mentioned, that would be great. I am assuming I have missed something basic, since otherwise the skin is great and would be unfortunate that it's missing something this basic.
(2023-11-27, 23:15)DePalmo Wrote: Now, if we can solve those background images I mentioned, that would be great. I am assuming I have missed something basic, since otherwise the skin is great and would be unfortunate that it's missing something this basic.
Yeah... that makes perfect sense and some how i skipped this when i added the background options. Maybe because i am not such fan of the countless backgrounds 😁

Thanks for the suggestion. I will add it in the next update.

Cheers
Nessus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade from v8 to v9 and playlist as menu item background0