iOS Cannot copy extracted data - iOS 9.3.5
Good afternoon!

I'm having trouble installing Kodi from the cydia store. I own an iPad 2 - 32 bits jailbroken (semi-unthetered, with phoenix), and I'm facing the "cannot copy extracted data for ...(dir)"

I already tried installing the "Stashing for iOS 9.2 - 10.2" solution, but it shows me the same error. I have more than 2GB free in the system partition and over 8GB overall.

Am I doing something wrong? Could someone help me with it?
Hi, did you ever find a solution for this?
(2023-08-24, 11:09)nini101 Wrote: Hi, did you ever find a solution for this?

Not yet! Still waiting for someone else's reply...
Hey Max,

I know you already mentioned this but I managed to fix the error by using Filza to clear up space in the system partition.

In my case my whole storage is around 8GB, 2GB of which was reserved for the system partition with barely a kilobyte to spare.

Select the partition in mount points that is not /dev or /private then if you go to:

/System/Library/LinguisticsData

You can delete the other languages you are not using there to free up around 200MB which will give you the space you need for the install.

Best of luck to you and all else out there with the problem.
Hi

I think I have the same problem. Unable to install from cydia or using Filza, I got an "cannot copy extracted data - failed to write (No space left on device)" message.

I would like to try the solution from DrNodrog. I am a newcomer to all this and I don't quite understand what I should do. Is there a tutorial that can help me?

Thank you!
(2024-02-29, 17:32)DrNodrog Wrote: Hey Max,

I know you already mentioned this but I managed to fix the error by using Filza to clear up space in the system partition.

In my case my whole storage is around 8GB, 2GB of which was reserved for the system partition with barely a kilobyte to spare.

Select the partition in mount points that is not /dev or /private then if you go to:

/System/Library/LinguisticsData

You can delete the other languages you are not using there to free up around 200MB which will give you the space you need for the install.

Best of luck to you and all else out there with the problem.
Hi DrNodrog

I think I have the same problem. Unable to install from cydia or using Filza, I got an "cannot copy extracted data - failed to write (No space left on device)" message.

I would like to try your solution, but I am a newcomer to all this and I don't quite understand what I should do. Is there a tutorial that can help me?

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot copy extracted data - iOS 9.3.50