Metropolis 4.0.1 for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
I've update my fork with the requested fixes since v19 and made the required changes to resolve the breaking changes from v19 to v20 Nexus.
Manual install ZIP

v20 Nexus Updates
I will try to request that Jingai adds the updates for users on v20 Nexus.

Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thanks for sharing this. Installed without a problem and appears to work as always.

Tobor
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
Let me know if anything comes up.
And let me know if any of the functionality changes of Kodi 20 would be well served in Metropolis, well everything but the color chooser, I looked into that already and it only works in the core not skins. Smile
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Is the latest version of Metropolis available on the official repo?

Some of the issues still listed here date back to 2019:
https://github.com/jingai/skin.metropolis/issues
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
Some were Kodi bugs, some were fixed when the core of Metropolis was redone for the newer menu system, some are still there, and some were just musings or requests.
The latest version is in the repo, but you're correct that someone needs to go through that list and see what is still relevant and clean it up.
Dunno why i don't have album art/discart on Windows, but on my Shield, the discart is spinning way too fast.
Clearlogo and ratings are stretched, artist slideshow error is flashing for a sec...
Metropolis is unusable if you play music with Kodi :\

KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
Well, that's not my experience although maybe it depends what you're trying to get the skin to do.
On my Windows 11 Home PC running Kodi 20.2 with Metropolis 4.1.0 I get album and discart displayed perfectly with the discart rotating at the correct speed. I also get synced song lyrics displayed correctly too. All this is also working perfectly on my CoreELEC 20.2 media player which is also running Metropolis 4.1.0.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 4.0.1 for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0