• 4(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
(2023-06-13, 14:31)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
I had some trouble with some of the new music viz settings I added until I reset the skin. Does your Disc Art settings work correctly in music viz?

@latts9923
Yup, you are right. Music Vis setting didn't work until I did a skin reset. Fortunately it didn't wipe all the setting so far as I tell customization survived. A side note, hitting backspace while in music viz crashes kodi.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
@Juan Mortyme
Hmm...I just tried backspace in music viz and it backed out to the view. Can you send me a screenshot of your music viz OSD settings?
(2023-06-14, 12:28)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
Hmm...I just tried backspace in music viz and it backed out to the view. Can you send me a screenshot of your music viz OSD settings?
No worries, it's not crashing anymore. A dose of the miracle cure otherwise known a system reboot made it all better.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
(2023-06-14, 06:31)Wanilton Wrote:
(2023-06-13, 21:25)PatK Wrote:
(2023-06-13, 19:47)Msdarkdiva Wrote: I'm getting a "a 404 Not Found error" when I try the link.

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to files.xbmcbrasil.net.
You might pass on this for now.
@PatK @Msdarkdiva

All is fine again on our side, https working fine now.
Thank you @Wanilton!
It's been a while since I've tinkered with the Multi-Mod. Do I still need to install the add-ons from @latts9923 and Marcelveldt's repos, like with the older versions? What are the basic/required add-ons?
Is there a way to tweak the colors on the EPG Guide?  The dark font against the genre color background make it somewhat challenging to read.  Old eyes don't help, I'm sure.

(2023-06-14, 19:15)Msdarkdiva Wrote: It's been a while since I've tinkered with the Multi-Mod. Do I still need to install the add-ons from @latts9923 and Marcelveldt's repos, like with the older versions? What are the basic/required add-ons?
@Msdarkdiva

No required dependencies. You'll be prompted to install any optional addons when you first attempt to use a feature that requires it. Also there is an addon page in the skin settings with kinks to suggested optional addons.
thanks for the mod, I had tested MQ9 but was missing the Kodiflix view. It has no comparable view, unfortunately. But now everything is fine.
One question, is it possible that the logos etc. are also displayed in the pause screen, somehow I can't find anything like in the old mod for MQ8
@TrailFoX
You're welcome! Yeah, KodiFlix is my go to view as well...a ton of options.

Sure, I can look at adding the discart, media flags and clearart to the pause screen.
(2023-06-15, 07:14)Juan Mortyme Wrote: @Msdarkdiva

No required dependencies. You'll be prompted to install any optional addons when you first attempt to use a feature that requires it. Also there is an addon page in the skin settings with kinks to suggested optional addons.

Thank you!
(2023-06-15, 13:18)latts9923 Wrote: @TrailFoX
You're welcome! Yeah, KodiFlix is my go to view as well...a ton of options.

Sure, I can look at adding the discart, media flags and clearart to the pause screen.

thanks!
hello! I have add new fonts and reset skin settings but fonts don't appear on appearance fonts category? do i need to rename the fonts?  I tried to export skin settings but i got skin helper backup error.
Hi Guys

Loving teh new MQ 9 but is there any way to change the Default View Type on all screens so any new ones use the same type?
(2023-06-16, 13:32)paulison1966 Wrote: Hi Guys

Loving teh new MQ 9 but is there any way to change the Default View Type on all screens so any new ones use the same type?

This also.
This is my problem too.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0