• 2(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
I got Skin Helper Service Color Picker error. In Manage compatible add-ons the verson is 2.0.1. Should i update from github?
I just update the Skin Helper Service Color Picker to 2.0.3 from github and replace the folder in kodi addons category. Now is working.
@marius37bv

https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/script.skin...-2.0.3.zip

Download the script with the fix to the issue, version 2.0.3.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@latts9923 In the installation instructions you say "you MUST reset the skin as soon as you open Kodi", do you mean do a skin reload or do I need to do something else. Thanks.
@wags1

Skin settings, enter in the reset skin button.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton Thank you.
@wags1
Sorry...I added a note on the first post to where that's located.
@latts9923 Thanks, that makes it very clear. As you start adding music layouts to your MQ9 Mod I’d like to put in my request for Layout 7…😁. Also, does it still use Artist Slideshow? If not, is their some other way to alter the duration between the Artist background changes and where would I specify the fallback artwork location?
@latts9923 and/or @Wanilton
Clarifying steps here, if I may. I just want to make sure I don't jack something up.
1. Download 2 Zip files:
          Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod Additional Themes
          Aeon MQ 9 Skin Themes

Question: Once these are downloaded, am I:

a. C:\Downloads\Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod Additional Themes & C:\Downloads\Aeon MQ 9 Skin Themes and use File Manager to replace original files in Kodi of the same name, then adding additional fonts and images?

OR

b. Leaving them as zip files on source drive(C:\) and unzipping from Add-On>Install From Zip File and Install From Repository within Kodi?

2. Once copied, Skin Settings>Restore Settings for new settings to be applied.

Do I understand this process correctly? Thank you for all your help, patience, understanding and efforts on this.
@davelee77

Assuming you have got Mod installed to add the themes is optional. But if you want them install resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq9-1.1.0.zip from zip in Kodi. Then copy and paste the files from Additional_Aeon_MQ9_Themes.zip to the addons>resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq9 folder.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
Thank you. I'll try it here in a little bit.
@latts9923

Can you confirm that Resetting the skin is really required? I didn't want to lose all my customization so I just unloaded then reloaded the skin. Everything seems to updated fine as I see the new view type and their related setting in the top menu as well as additional themes and such. Can you provide a couple of your additional setting so I check if they are visible?
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
Hello,

I am trying to do this. I didn't have the mod downloaded yet. So I went to Add-ons>Install From Zip. Aeon_MQ_9_Multi-Mod_Nexus.zip. My screen went black for about a minute and then kodi came back up. Then when I clicked back to start headed back to the menu it went black again. It's been about 3 minutes and counting. MIGHT be dealing with a low memory/low storage issue?

But if I can recover from that, then we are looking at installing the resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq9-1.1.0 and whether or not we have to Restore Settings.

Have I got this right so far?

Then if I choose to I can copy and paste the files from Additional_Aeon_MQ9_Themes.zip to the addons>resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq9 folder.
@davelee77 No you can’t use the mod zip file to install from zip. As post 1 in this thread explains, installation of the mod is manual. So after you have the base MQ9 skin installed you have to manually unzip the mod zip file and then copy the files it contains into the MQ9 addon directory replacing any files that already exist. I think post 1 does a pretty good job explaining it.
I got it figured out. Thanks. This was my first time working with a mod or manually doing anything so it took me a little bit and getting feedback from people here. I'm not new, new but I'm new enough. Patience goes a long way. Which everyone has up to this point. With this being my first go around, I think I did well. So it is what it is. Thanks for deciding to chime in.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0