Flirc with Librelec/KODI, multiple Remotes not mapping buttons correctly
Hello,

I have a FLIRC v2, the problem is that when I try to program the "2" button, this is the "9" button that is mapped. The gui reports that the key pressed is 9 and not 2. I have several other buttons that are mismatched.
I tested with mutiple remote and it is the same...
I noticed, thanks to the button editing addon on kodi, that flirc retrieve the same code for several different buttons. For exemple, here the code 61952 is assigned to the buttons 2, 7 and 9.

As you can see :
<keymap><global><keyboard><key id="61478">number1</key><key id="61952">number2</key><key id="61474">number3</key><key id="61479">number4</key><key id="61480">number5</key><key id="61485">number6</key><key id="61952">number7</key><key id="61535">number8</key><key id="61952">number9</key></keyboard></global></keymap>

Please can you help me ? Thanks
Nobody ?
That sounds more like a FLIRC issue than anything else.

If you plug the dongle into a PC, what input does it give to the machine (as it is seen as a keyboard)?

I see you've already asked on their forums, which is probably the best place for this.

The thread is also not in the right place on our forum (it's should be in hardware peripherals), so I'll move it there but the FLIRC guys prefer to support via their own forum.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flirc with Librelec/KODI, multiple Remotes not mapping buttons correctly0