• 4(current)
Req Kodi on LG Web OS
inputstream.adaptive, any of you have been able to install it ?
On 65CX the long press works…

try Keymap Editor… maybe it helps
On my TV the Movies are async with 15-03 Kodi Build.

Set Audio delay to -/+.225s fixed the problem. Not sure if it was + or - 😅

Damn, now its really good usable… 🎉👍🏻🍀❤️

THX!!!
Hi how to use usb as storage for kodi thanks
I tried to compile kodi in order  to add inputsteam.adaptive.
I get the following error when building the tool:

[62%] Performing configure step for ffmpeg
ERROR: gnutls not found using pkg-config

Using ubuntu 22.04.2 and the following lib are installed:
- libgnutls28-dev
- libgnutls30
- gnutls-bin
- libunistring-dev

Any idea what to do ?
if you need inputstream.adaptive for DRM streams: that's not yet working.
It is for youtube, then I do beleive DRM is required. Then I can stop my try.
Thank you for the information
Here Dolby Vision and HDR10 are working very well. I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be interesting to have the option of TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-HD available to be enabled as capable in Audio Passthrough.
Sad 
LG TV has all the big applications except one application which is not Kodi
(2023-05-27, 12:29)empctn Wrote: Here Dolby Vision and HDR10 are working very well. I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be interesting to have the option of TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-HD available to be enabled as capable in Audio Passthrough.
LG only supports AC3 and EAC3 which can be passed through. DTS and its HD formats is available on 2023 models but not implemented in Kodi right now
is there any pvr add-on working at the moment? I couldn't get to work any
I don't think any binary addons are working yet. It's still a port that is in it's infancy, so expect a lot of things not to be fully working.
Thank you for the perfect job. I installed IPK from https://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/webos/master/ on LG OLED65 C22. KODI works well with the exception of passthrough to the DENON receiver via eARC. The audio on the TV is fine, via eARC the audio is out of sync for about 2-3 seconds. HDR video and 2k/4k is displayed smoothly without dropouts. Another problem is connecting to NFS v3. Server with UBUNTU 22.03 and nfs v3 is available for KODI on ubuntu. From KODI in LG webOS, NFS shares are unreachable. However, NFS sharing for webOS is available from OpenWRT with same version of NFS.
great job guys! Kodi addon is working from my LG tv, now I'm patiently waiting for a possibility to install addons Smile
Thanks for porting to webOs. I have two LG tvs so this is great.

I have installed nightlies on my TV using the web deb manager app from windows and it is super easy.  I have compiled and uploaded a nightly also. It barely ran on the tv, but i am not too concerned with that.

Like others here, my need is just to be able run nextPVR on the tvs to view my OTA recordings. 

My question is when will we know or where can we look to find out if pvr addons are working in webOs so I upload a nightly again?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on LG Web OS0